What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MissBlunted's Virtual Baby Shower!

BrainSellz

Veteran
My mom craved and ate tons of strawberries when I was about to be born, and to this day when I go grocery shopping first stop is at the strawberries :)
High miss B hope you and pooper j are doin good, i just learned this the other day from a friend whos 6 months pregnant, she said shes been tryin to eat things she wants the baby to take a liking too.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
BrainSellz....she's right on. You actually "flavor" your amniotic fluid with what you eat. There are studies that show a baby's preferences are influenced by what the Mother eats. Our breast milk is the same way....it's flavored by Mommy, lol:) I'd say Pooper Jr. will like eggs, chicken, broccoli, grains, veggies (I have not liked fruit being preggo, freakin' weird!), orange juice, lebanese, mexican, sprite and french fries, lol:D

BrainSellz

Veteran
BrainSellz....she's right on. You actually "flavor" your amniotic fluid with what you eat. There are studies that show a baby's preferences are influenced by what the Mother eats. Our breast milk is the same way....it's flavored by Mommy, lol:) I'd say Pooper Jr. will like eggs, chicken, broccoli, grains, veggies (I have not liked fruit being preggo, freakin' weird!), orange juice, lebanese, mexican, sprite and french fries, lol:D
Thank you for this bit.....i will have a few things to share that i have learned...."lebanese, mexican" lol phuck yeah:D

*Lola*

OK I got to throw my hat into the pool here :D

Full moon is tomorrow, so don't think that will get Miss B as it is too early.....

so I am gonna say first babies are always late....

and it is a lazy boy tooo heehee

so next Full Moon is Dec 21

so here I go

date : Dec 21
time: 5:24 AM EST
weight: 9 pounds 8 ounces
Length: 21 inches

mrspollenjock

congrates on ur baby

congrates on ur baby

hi mrs blunt congrates when u have ur baby
its one of the best things in the world i have 3 little boys
which we love so much
all my babys were between 5pound and my other 2 were 5,6 very small i was early with all my kids
but its the happiest day off ur life
is this ur first
aww soz im new to hear my nmae is mrs pj nice to meet u
well congrates to u and ur husband when the lil baby comes:thank you:
mrs pj

mrspollenjock

hi

hi

OK I got to throw my hat into the pool here :D

Full moon is tomorrow, so don't think that will get Miss B as it is too early.....

so I am gonna say first babies are always late....

and it is a lazy boy tooo heehee

so next Full Moon is Dec 21

so here I go

date : Dec 21
time: 5:24 AM EST
weight: 9 pounds 8 ounces
Length: 21 inches
hi my first baby was a boy
he was 5 weeks early he was so small he was 5,6
my second was 3 weeks early and he was 5,5
and my little one was 3 weeks and he was the littlest only 5pound
so tiny but so cute
mrs pj

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Hey it's a party!!

:party:

I'll guess the 7 lb. 1 oz. slugger is coming out swinging on Dec. 2.

I'll also wager that he's going to have horns and a tail :D

I can't wait to see a good family grow on!

Happiest of vibes to you guys!!

:friends:

Well I was wrong on the date, and from the sound of it I'm going to be wrong on the weight.... so here's to hoping the horns and tail are missing...

:friends:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Looks like I was wrong on the date too. Sure he's gonna be a (semi)little bundle of joy just the same. Keep us posted. Should be soon now.

diaperbandit.jpg

Just make sure you get the diaper on the right end.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
I found it on the net. Adorable yes, but apparently it was a used diaper. Kinda takes the adorable right out of it. Ewww. Imagine cleaning that up. Alright full baths for everyone.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

GanjaPharma

the only way to know when she is ready to go...is to look at her trichomes!

mine came when my wife was about 50% amber.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Okay guys, lol....I need some help. I need to go into labor soon! I can't sleep more than a couple collective hours a night, I'm sick to my stomach a lot and I'm suffering from sciatica. I need to have this baby soon....so maybe if we all wish for baby T. to decide Mommy can go into labor TODAY, I will ;)

I know at this point a woman's spirit starts to suffer a little bit....there's a lot of misery in these last weeks. But I'd like to have this kiddo....now :D It would be just fine to go int labor tonight and HAVE Baby T. tomorrow. The 6th is when our good buddy PK guessed he would be born, so that would be cool. Actually, that's the date I put in the pool too!

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Sex, pineapple, nipple stimulation, pressure points, walking....lol, I should spend the whole day doing these things:D But the boyfriend hired a trimmer for the day, damn!

slackx

Veteran
Best of luck to a healthy happy baby. The cluster of emotions will pinpoint soon, god bless what you two have and what you will have. Try to catch up on sleep these weeks before the big moment your gonna need it.

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Sex, pineapple, nipple stimulation, pressure points, walking....lol, I should spend the whole day doing these things:D But the boyfriend hired a trimmer for the day, damn!

Hey Miss B. :wave:

All of the above is good, and baby is gonna come when he/she is ready, but, sex will help the process along and at the very least soften the cervix.

Yeah, I know it's tough (positions wise) but PBT has got to hit that from behind like it owes him money :D

Best of luck to you guys :joint:

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Right on...last time when he was about to......I said "shoot it way up there!". He started laughing so hard I think it ruined his O. I felt so bad, but it was super funny!

I apologized for using his penis for his prostaglandins. He's never minded being used in that sense, hahahahaha :D

Bulldog11

Veteran
Eat some Mexican food, that always makes things shoot out of me. BTW, Today is the day, I feel it in my bones. Good luck Miss Blunted.