What's new

Male Chauvinist Pigs Should Not Exist in the 21st Century

L

LolaGal

when Pops speaks, Women listen.... lol

Yes, I think women should have equal rights and equal pay.

I also want a guy to open a door if it's handy, and exhibit tasteful manners.

I think if I had PMS like Moldy sez, I would've had to done a Bobbit on the one dude... no PMS, I'm tired of guys acting like PMS is the be all end all of all women's behavior...

I would love a man that brought home the bacon, I'd fry it right up for him. No problems.

As Mrs. Babba sez I just can't understand why everybody can't just BE NICE HUMANS.

Yes, Mrs. B he just whipped it out and let me tell you. It wasn't anything I would have gone around braggin on if I were a dude.... He was a member of the IBPC.... lol

L

LolaGal

My point is that all my friends know I ain't gonna do no married dudes. It is on a flag I fly out by the front door.

Why do they constantly hound me? They know I am gonna say NO before they start this crap. Piggie Piggies.

I'm tired of ratting them out to their wives for this behavior as well. I am friends with their wives or I would not have any contact with these weiners.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Let's reverse the premise of this thread. Female Chauvinist Pigs Should Not Exist in the 21st Century. That doesn't seem very nice, does it? How's that make the women on this thread feel?
kindly
jf

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
I'm tired of ratting them out to their wives for this behavior as well. I am friends with their wives or I would not have any contact with these weiners.
It seems you're leading them on maybe?, or your friends are a bunch of losers married to pervs?? I, nor anyone I know, don't run around hitting on any of our chicks friends...weird..

L

LolaGal

Just that statement says a lot about you and the people you attract.
Like attracts like.

WRONG! I'm not attracting anyone that is hilarious, kind, smart, or caring.

I just said that because I want to let people know I don't hate men in general. Just the piggies who treat women like crap.

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Just the piggies who treat women like crap.

I've seen women be as rude or ruder than the guys in your driveway.
I've seen women attend other women at Victoria's Secret before me.
I've seen women whip out boobs many times.
I've had women hit on me, and I couldn't care if they were married, just told them I had a wife, and she may not like the idea of me being taken already ;)

L

LolaGal

LolaGal - Would you have felt better if those guys that hit on you in such a crude way would have instead said "I wouldn't f#@* you with his dick."?

That would be a rude piggy thing to do as well.

I would have preferred he keep his sex life at home with his WIFE.

Let her listen about it. No reason for me to hear any comments on the subject at all.

I was talking about gardening and growing.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let's reverse the premise of this thread. Female Chauvinist Pigs Should Not Exist in the 21st Century. That doesn't seem very nice, does it? How's that make the women on this thread feel?
kindly
jf

well its not really aplicable here...since women have been and always will be the weaker of the sex, we are different, no getting around it. But what Lola really described are just rude and disrespectful men. Some guys have been brought up right and some haven't :D

Loleeeee isnt that usually the case the smaller the dude the bigger the ego!! hahahaha

L

LolaGal

Moldy: chuckle chuckle...

Mrs. Babba: Whipper Outer is the SON OF A BAPTIST PREACHER.... :yoinks:

ThirstyWorm

L.G
you should be more assertive,speak your mind.
sounds like your weak...even though you spout your some sort of 21st century chick.
if some a-holes were drinking at the end of my drive.they would have hell to pay.
i wouldnt ask.i would confront.if your not comfortable call the cops.
and find some new friends.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
The following isn't directed at you Lo-lee.....

In matters of racism, sexism, inequality issues...whatever, some people just have an axe to grind constantly.

It's just what they choose to extract from EVERY situation.....glass half-empty miserable fecks.

You never struck me as one of "those" people Lo-lee....It was a fvcked-up incident and you have every right to feel the way you did, regardless of their motivation.

:wave:

L

LolaGal

Nah, I am not a pessimist by any means. I just was tired of being picked on due to my sex this morning. I had a member leave me rep in a tester thread calling me a stupid C.

It was the final straw as I had never spoken to this person before that I recall.

Their only motivation seemed to be the fact that I was a girl.

It caused me to feel persecuted after the above incidents that have occurred in the past 10 days or so. Sorry to vent here in the Women's Forum. No, actually, I am not sorry.

:D

Latest posts

Latest posts