What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Male Chauvinist Pigs Should Not Exist in the 21st Century

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I want to explain that these people have known me for years and all are aware of my stance on married men.

to behave in this manner after plainly being told such advances were unwelcome, qualifies for Male Chauvinist Pig behavior.

In other words, what I want does not count, I am just a woman to be pawed and drooled over like a dog toy.

That is the attitude I have a problem with. I do not hate men. I enjoy the charming and well behaved ones. The ones that make me laugh are my favorites of all.

Well, just quit hanging out with assholes, and find some new friends.

L

LolaGal

I like their WIVES... lol...

Hard to tell em they must all get a divorce to hang out with me... lol

M

Marywanna

Criticize men,you're a lesbian. Like em,you're a whore. Lola upsets you guys because not many of you could deal with a real woman.Lola stay the way you are,strong and independant.And TROLL guy? Whatever your stupid name is,STFU.:nanana: