What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amazing Men

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the best I could find of JD..

dd-summermovies1_0500081844.jpg

M

Marywanna

Ah,Mrs.B! Knew you would come thru for me!! Geeze he is just so cute!And the gun in his hand adds to the BAD BOY look! "Happiness is a warm gun!":yes:

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Angelina Jolie wanted to be the coolest in Hollywood and decided the way to do it was by banging the hottest guy, so she nabbed Brad Pitt.
Madonna was like, "whatever" and said "I can top that." so she went and banged Jesus .

LOL

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
I ca not believe no one has mentioned...

I ca not believe no one has mentioned...

Rosinaldo O Donald

Y'all know him as Rosie...

T

TrichyTrichy

I know.. I know.. It's not my first installment of JRM. I loves him sooo much! jonathan-rhys-meyers-20071217-352224.jpg

M

Marywanna

King Henry,yes he is hot as sheeeeet. Never miss it. Very nice hunk o man,and he can ride a horse too. HIYO SILVER

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
166705-man-thing_400.jpg

THE MAN-THING
Man-At-Arms.jpg

MAN-AT-ARMS
mandingo-in-chains.jpg

MANDINGO
iron_man.gif

IRON-MAN
he-man.jpg

HE-MAN
the-invisible-man1.jpg

THE INVISIBLE-MAN
how-to-stick-it-to-the-man.jpg

THE "MAN"

Sleepy

Veteran
I'm surprised you haven't mentioned...

I'm surprised you haven't mentioned...

this handsome fella!!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There ya go Sleepy!!!! thats what Im talkin about...and that accent!! whooo hooo!! *swoons*

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought I'd poke my nose in here and see what you lady's are up to. What struck me as funny was that most of the racy pictures posted in this thread ALL come from Mrs Babba and that just tickled the living shit out of me.:yoinks: I noticed she had a need for some Johnny love and:

And yes he is on my wife's free pass list. IMO all good marriages have a free pass list but let's not forget Brad in a River Runs Through It:

Or in Thor:

You girls have a great day now and do your best not to get caught hehe.

Mr.Wags

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Not only a handsome, charismatic guy....one of the greatest actors of our time....

PaulNewman.jpg

paul-newman2.jpg

RIP brother :joint: