What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Canada to Legalize Cannabis, Spring 2017

Perpetual Nooch

Trudeau never said he legalize it "as soon as he took office." LOL

Talk about lying politicians.

And I think people are going to be disappointed if they think home growing will be legal. I think it will be licensed producers only. I'd be happy to be wrong here.

Rider420

Trudeau never said he legalize it "as soon as he took office." LOL

Talk about lying politicians.

And I think people are going to be disappointed if they think home growing will be legal. I think it will be licensed producers only. I'd be happy to be wrong here.

Yup Justin said from the start it would take one year and a half from the election to legalize weed.

FYI the supreme court has given the Liberals six months to change the law to allow medical users to grow weed at home! It was the Conservatives who changed the medical cannabis laws to only allow licensed producers but under Canadian rights and freedoms in the constitution the court decided people had the right to grow their own.

Tynehead Tom

The health minister stated clearly, We will introduce legislation that will keep marijuana out of the hands of children and the profits out of the hands of organized crime.

How anybody reads or hears that and gets " growing weed will be legal next year" out if it is getting fooled. When they ended prohibition, the high dollar liquor came from a still, not a beer brewery or a vineyard. So the little people were allowed to brew their own beer and wine on a hobby level. Liquor however, requiring a still to manufacture, was taken from the hands of the little people due to the vast profits and unpaid taxes that could be easily gleaned from a backwoods still. So, who thinks marijuana is going to be like beer and wine in the future? I bet it will be just like liquor and you will remain a criminal for growing your own, consuming it in public ect ect ect.

This is just more Lieberal smoke and mirrors.
The legalization of marijuana in this country will be controlled and my bet even stricter penalties for growing, trafficking and open possession of "unlicensed" cannabis.

Fuck them, get your grow on, mother nature gave us this plant, not the governments and corporations of this world.

corky1968

Veteran
Liquor however, requiring a still to manufacture, was taken from the hands of the little people due to the vast profits and unpaid taxes that could be easily gleaned from a backwoods still.

I'm not worried I have a laboratory glass still.
But I only use it for distilling water. Maybe.

I have to go plant some spring rye and 6-row barley soon. Don't ask. :biggrin:

:skiiing:

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
I read the article and could find little in it saying that the 'illiberals' would make Cannabis legal, I did find this out of the article.

Trudeau has been saying he will legalize for over a year, 2 even, dont be in denial of the statement, thats just silly.. :D

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dang, I wonder how many will go TO Canada from Florida instead of the other way around? :biggrin:

jump /injack

Veteran
Start voting those out that oppose Cannabis, hound them, call them, write them and then work for thier removal. Removal is the only thing they fear, they fear being without power just like you they fear the loss of job and senecure. Write your own legislation and get it voted on and made law, remember to work against those that have you jailed and never forget what miserable assholes they are.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts