What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So...what's up today?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Tycho.....looking like I have to wait for spring a bit longer. Another day with the high not getting anywhere near the freezing mark. Supposed to be this way all week. Been so long I don't know what warm weather feels like.

Out to dinner tonight and then back home and spend the evening by the fire.....

Have cut down 4 plants this week. All hanging waiting for a dry trim. I know what I am gonna be doing all next week.

St. Phatty

After 8 years with the present coffee machine, finally bought the expensive #4 filters, instead of using the cheap ones from the $ store.

The cheap ones seem to make stronger coffee. They are smaller so I have to pour the water in 4 or 5 times.

With the big ones, I just pour the water twice.

Normally my coffee tastes like someone tried to make Expresso using a normal drip coffee pot.

Well, you can purchase a residential roaster. Rather expensive, or you can find a hot air popcorn popper. Some models are better than others, but essentially they swirl the green beans around an enclosed cup blasted with hot air. Roast to your desired level, empty into a sieve and cool down quickly. It makes a lot of smoke, only takes a few minutes and there is a learning curve to tell when the landmark timing points are. Freshest coffee in the world, man.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Ahhhh.... I gotta try that!

---
Went shopping today :D
picture.php

Lights are 5000k. Don't know if that good or not, but I'm only using them for seedlings anyway.

EsterEssence

Veteran
I'm going to stay in the house and start getting the little buds and good trim ready for the tumbler, then it will new rosin time. Things sure have changed over the last couple years, legalization has fucked me. It's 30* and snowing glad spring is just around the corner...

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning. Going to the Eye Surgeon today for a lazier procedure. The eye I had cataract surgery on 3 years ago has developed a film on it. The surgeon says it is normal. Simple procedure and will only take a few minutes. I am excited for this and will be able to see again out of my left eye....

@ Ester....legalization has fucked you?....Same here.....what used to for $400/oz is now down to $150 for me and I'm lucky many are dumping it for less. Still, it is my hobby and keeps me busy in old age. I will keep doing my thing as long as I am physically able no matter where the market goes.

@ Phatty,,,,my coffee taste like filtered mud. I have complained to my wife but it doesn't do any good. She is set in her ways and that is that......

Come on spring....come on baseball....come on fishing.....sorry day dreaming....

St. Phatty

Finally got a decent picture of some Oregon Neighbor bud -

attachment.php

attachment.php

It is a good sweet smoke but it's so dense it's sort of like some White Widow got sucked into a black hole and this is what came out the other side.

Breaking it up by hand, you just get these marble size sweet hard nuggets. :woohoo:

So far, so good. But - cutting those nuggets with scissors is pretty much a joke. It's like cutting a rock or a piece of hardwood, with a scissors.

What do you guys use to prepare super-dense bud for the pipe bowl ?

I posted more pics in the dried buds section.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Looks good Phatty. Get yourself a grinder. Head shops have them. Perfect for a bowl or rolling a dube.

I had a good weekend hope all had the same. I did spend much of the time trimming as I will again tomorrow. 4 plants finished at the same time.

Weather is finally warming up. Mid 50's a couple of times this week. Spring isn't far off.

Time for a bowl, late news and see ya tomorrow.

St. Phatty

@ Phatty,,,,my coffee taste like filtered mud. I have complained to my wife but it doesn't do any good. She is set in her ways and that is that......

You know the coffee is strong when you don't finish the second cup, of coffee you made yourself.

It's different than Expresso.

I guess some of the coffee chains make similar coffee.

Starbucks is pretty strong.

I don't like Dutch Brothers franchise coffee. They usually make "Americano", 2 shots of expresso mixed with water. Just not the same.

Hydro8

I did spend much of the time trimming as I will again tomorrow. 4 plants finished at the same time.

Hey Putembk, That's a lot of work for those who are methodical trimmers ! Better have a beer and pipe handy

Weather is finally warming up. Mid 50's a couple of times this week. Spring isn't far off.

yeah buddy, March in a few days. I am sick of winter..

Morning everyone. Lotsa hungry girls in the tent today. Can't wait for this strain, Jean Guy to be harvested. It's been a long road.
Cold to the bone last night so went to bed with a hot water bottle. Got up to drain myself and felt a lil sweaty where I was up against the hot water bottle. Not unusual. Got back to bed to find I had been sleeping in a puddle of water. That's a first for me, lol. Anyway, the old water bottle is in the garbage, the mattress was dry by morning and life goes on. Better than waking up to kidney stones saying 'hello'. I hate when that happens.

Wind storm today. Probably end up with lots of kindling on the front lawn to collect. Have a good one.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Trimming Trimming and more of the same. Lucinda today. Wish everything was a easy to trim as this strain.

Cigarviper.....better than pissing on yourself.....

How are ya doing hydro. We should get together for a bowl. We only live minutes apart. Sure loved that sample you gave me. Good stuff.

Break over....back to you know what.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
If I live long enough, incontinence will come. Why not?

Funny and sad at the same time my friend. One thing is for sure for both of us. This is as good as it gets and it will never be this good again.....Be well.

Latest posts

Latest posts