What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

led05

Chasing The Present
Photos of Gambian Fan Leaf, where the petiole meets the leaflets....... You see the grease, like the entire plant is just waxy, layers of trichomes..... Often plants like this are just your pearls on a stick (if you're lucky), this one is forming flowers it looks.... If you look close, there is like a whole sub layer of heads, about 1/10th the size or so of the primary capitate type trichomes, only the very best plants I've ever had do I see this is such volumes...... It's like there's something else in there, you won't find this in BLD, this is soaking wet humid environment NLD type of stuff IMO..... the wax layer, if you will....

This plant is literally oozing out the goods, this is a fan leaf on a pure NLD early in flower mind you....

You see how it looks waxy, oily, wet, it's like the entire leaf is made up of this, like dipped in candle wax or something..... never a bad sign
yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7

Like comments earlier in photo form

Click image for larger version  Name:	49B42C8A-B1D3-46F1-888A-18B22B3A1394.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	59.6 KB ID:	18121615

funkyhorse

Zamal dont stop stretching and it is hardly making a few pistils
I guess this thing needs to grow all winter until ready
Two months after showing sex, the new top leaves are starting to thin
Mango Pepper girl 1, in the back is Senegal Haze x Ohz freak
Zamal girl 1 (3).jpeg

Mango Pepper girl 2. Both girls sexed at around 60 cms tall and they are over 2,5 meter and keep stretching
Next to her to the left is Pachamama Haze for leaf size comparison
Zamal girl 2 (6).jpeg

Happy Easter everybody