What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

No Till Corner

wasgedn

this was older and new pics..
heavy white contrast is making pics bad...eheh...
i try another cam and +warm white filter,anyhow..
maybe i lost a few day cause nylon stock filter was covered in dust and very low incoming air...
i guess the first grow without simple mistakes i will grow in 2025......
my last grows were all resinous but this grow is very resinous...
ms and sm are fighting for the white queen contest

G

Love the gals! Great job bro!

Does your KC smell a lot?Mine is so stinky it's rediculous...Not for stealth grows :biggrin:A fantastic smell though!The snow moon must have an amazing bouquet,too. :tiphat:

wasgedn

dam yes man she began to stink...sour sharp...then sweet sour...
and the sm has also very sweet bouquet..
next year i will make small low wattage mom room...dont wanna pass any keepers anymore.....the one ms get crazier every day...looking like the white or something...

wasgedn

topic :corn sst ....corn seed tea...
Auxin and Cytokinins:
Plant Hormones
btw
Agent Orange is a 50/50 mix of the synthetic auxins
------------

By Timothy Frerking &
Alejandro Medina

source

https://prezi.com/t8b4jpgki4fk/auxin-and-cytokinins/

Auxin and
Cytokinins:
Plant Hormones

Auxin Location
Auxin is mainly produced and synthesized in the apical meristems, the tips of primary growth in a plant. From here, it can be released and can adjust plant growth. Sometimes, the root apical meristems will also produce auxin.
Cytokinins Location
Cytokinins are mainly produced in the roots and then transported to certain areas as needed. Note that synthesis of cytokinins is not limited to the roots.
Target Location of Auxin
Auxin typically work in the stem and fruiting bodies and affect the cells in that area. Auxin will also work with the roots at the bottom areas of the plant.
Auxin
Effect
Cytokinins
Effect

Cytokinins Target Area
The cytokinins work in the cells of the shoots and roots and also in developing buds.
The following are the effects produced by auxin:
The following are the effects produced by cytokinins:
Cell Elongation
Lateral Root Formation
Fruit Development
Leaf Abscission Retardant
Root/Shoot Cell Division Regulation
Lateral Bud Growth Promotion
Seed Germination Stimulant
Delay of Leaf Senescence
Cell elongation is one of
the more important
functions of auxin. Only
at small concentrations
will auxin stimulate
growth (otherwise, it inhibits growth). This is caused when auxin stimulates high activity in the proton H+ pump and causes high acidity in the cell wall. Expansins, which are activiated by low pH, will loosen the wall and will allow for more uptake of water, resulting in increased turgidity. When this happens, the cell wall elongates as a result. When those cell elongate and other cells on the other side don't, the plant leans towards one side: towards the stimulus.
Once the root starts to form, auxin begins to build up and become highly concentrated in the tip, much like how it does in the top of the stem. When the root grows, auxin will stimulate growth patterns in these roots in different ways and secondary roots tend to split off in their own direction and thus we have the branching we see in roots, all caused by lateral root growth.
Once a seed is formed and finally matures, the plant will release auxin to the surrouning flower parts and fruit will form. When auxin isn't put in, fruit aren't guaranteed to grow.
Leaves and fruits generate auxin, and will stay on the plant provided that they keep producing auxin. Auxin is one reason that the leaf or fruit remains attached to the plant. Once auxin production stops and there is no trace of auxin left in the leaf or fruiting body, a cellular layer called the abscission layer forms at the base of the petiole or fruit stalk and the plant pulls the plug on the leaf or fruit.
Synergistic or Antagonistic?
Both!
It depends on the situation.
When It's Synergistic
There are times when the two are synergistic. In order for cell division to be stimulated, as stated a little earlier, auxin will allow for the cell to grow but won't cause division. Cytokinins will divide the cell that was enlarged by auxin, but adding cytokinins alone without first allowing auxin to run its course and enlarge the cell will do absolutely nothing. Both hormones are needed to properly induce a stimulated cell division. One or the other simply won't work.
When It's Antagonistic
There are also times when cytokinins and auxin will act against each other. When determining apical dominance, auxin and cytokinins will have opposite effects towards the development of axillary buds and will undo each others' actions. Auxin will suppress and hinder growth while cytokinins will counter this action and conversely promote growth of buds. This balance regulates growth of buds.
Cytokinins have the primary function above all its other functions as a regulator for cell division. To be explained more in depth later, cytokinins must work with auxin in order to stimulate cell division. (We will come back to this in a later slide and explain how cytokinins stimulate cell division in more detail.)
Until then, here's a picture of how it works...
Cytokinins determine the apical dominance for buds and support lateral bud growth. Again, this role is in a relationship to auxin in which cytokinins an auxin both work to regulate lateral bud growth. (We will also come back to this in another slide as well. These two slides will explain an important matter later on.)
Cytokinins will be found in the endosperm of many seeds that will, under certain circumstances, be triggered to initiate cell division in the embryo. Once the cytokinins begin to run their course, the embryo will rapidly grow and the seed germinates.
In some cases, cytokinin will work to delay leaf senescence, or programmed cell death. This is mainly seen as they slow the aging of leaves, which ultimately delays cell death. This works because cytokinins will inhibit protein breakdown and stimulate protein synthesis (among others like stimulated synthesis of RNA) inside cells. The more cytokinins work, the slower the leaf ages and the longer it will stay alive.
That's The End
Any questions?
What is being controlled?
You'll find that both auxin and cytokinesis both control general growth of many areas of the plant, sometimes even working the same cycles. Auxin generally controls which direction the plant grows (in response to phototropism, etcetera) while both control if the plant grows and how much the plant grows.

wasgedn

[youtubeif]rSKfPDXHicU[/youtubeif]
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

after foilar ,hso ms day38 1212

wasgedn

thx brodi,,,much appreciated...
the ms is first finished ..not the bd*(bd*rud)...the bd go for ten when not eleven...
the white ms has every day much water cause directly infront of heater and a life under a fan...had a medical mass on pre grow, all time in heavy wind and she was really dank too...but not like this plant...
hope she swells but its still some time...
the 4 cola sad will be heaviest plant i did grow i guess..

wasgedn

yes man i am so stoked...eheh...
---
i did spray 1 liter wellwater with 20ml em-a and 10 ml terrafert blatt (leaf)...10ml is 1 bottle cup
next one with 10 ml em5...

next 5-10 ml liver moos extract and em-a ....

last 10-9 days before harvest i do last foilar..just em-a just 7-8 ml ...5ml liver moos alcohol

wasgedn

hehe..look at that...
picture.php

----------------------------------------

------------------
thx a lot to "People under the Stairs Genetics"
i will let them shine...
i love that company name...

thx a lot nameless....that was nice surprise today ...

wasgedn

i wrote to sfinder....maybe ..i guess yes...she will ad the name
of company PEOPLE UNDER THE STAIRS GENETICS
to the hunting library...
its ime the best hunting site...but needs more of you US people voting for more info on the newer and older US genetics...
dont get me wrong there are already a lot of good reputations on but bla bla.....

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
very cool! glad they arrived safe! hope you crack them all, you got a better tester pack than me!!! big thanks to chef ro from people under the stairs

wasgedn

yeah man ...what really ..eheh...
-------------------------------

THANKS A LOT CHEF RO
i will do my best....

wasgedn

501*vison nl or pseudo sour d
picture.php

picture.php

kc km pheno i guess
picture.php

sad f1 only this plant have bd weed like looking buds...and need longer then s1...guess cause i drive organic...
picture.php

picture.php

wasgedn

hso ms..afghan cross look more like bd98 than sad f1...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

next time i try using warm white from led e27 to get bud shots ...had no time today..

wasgedn

limeygreen you made my day that day...best term ever...when i spell it it sound very weak..not like it when someone from US is spitting it...
but i forgot i could write it...