What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CO2 questions!!!

Robhpx13

ive always used sugar and yeast but have advanced through the stone age of growing and bought a brand new CO2 tank and solenoid/regulator....how long should I keep a 20lb alumminum tank on in a (2 1/2x6x9ft )room to acheive proper ppm????

Robhpx13

how much do you know you let out by cubic ft.... is it the other knob on the regulator with single #'s..............thanks a bunch that helps a ton by the way!!

Robhpx13

that site is wonderful for anybody, quick math....I figured out it would take about 140 days before I need more co2 in the bottle as well. I read in ed rosenthals book that its better to spread co2 out with the tank through shorter periods of time. how do you do that lower the ppm?