What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kali Mist(Serious Seeds) x Granddaddy Purple

koolkush

Veteran
Hey Guys,This is my First Cross and i decided to document it and post it. Hope all enjoy:)

Well i bought some Kali Mist Seeds from Serious seeds grew it out and enjoyed it time and time again. I also kept the stinkiest male out of the 5 i had. Grew him Out, took the pollen and used a Q-tip and dipped it in the pollen and brushed it on the lower branches of the Mother. 10 seeds produced, and i popped 3 of them around mid September. didn't start a journal on it till recently. There about to go into flower, so i decided to post it now.

Here is the pics of them when they Spouted in Red Cups.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here's a Few Pics of them Taken on *11-16-09*
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Well Thx for Reading and Good Karma to All...:)

solarz

tagged...and following along with this one. Ive been having Kali Mist on my "to grow" list for some time now...looks good bro.

solarz

koolkush

Veteran
Solarz - Thx for taking interest in my first cross much appreciated!
I have been growing Kali mist for a little while so far and do still enjoy her. I can show u some Pics if you would like, just let me know.

Ill update this thread tonight with Current Pics of all 3 plant.
Thx for showing interest everyone, Good Karma to all...:)

koolkush

Veteran
Solarz - A PM is setup now, just assumed ICmag came with a PM method, didnt realize we needed to setup our own. Thx for the comment, Good Karma to u..:)

solarz

no prob bro...but i think you need 50 posts before you are able to send/receive pm's. I may be wrong about that, but that's how it was when i first started here.

solarz

koolkush

Veteran
Ahh makes complete sense then, lol. Ill just wait till i get 50 posts and then delete the Contact info. Thx Solarz..:)

koolkush

Veteran
*--12-11-09--*

Here's a Update on my Cross..
I'll be takin a couple more pics when i throw them in flower... Peace...:)
picture.php

Helis

Sounds like a wonderful daytime cross... Just what the Dr ordered!
You spreading these around? Plants look lovely! Keep us posted!

koolkush

Veteran
This is our first cross, no plans on spreading them around this run, until we test em and see good consistancy. thanks for the interest we will post an update tonight or tommorow on em.

Peace and good karma to u...

koolkush

Veteran
Here's a Pic of one i pulled out today, she's lookin good :).
Ill be postin another update on all 3 once a lil more starts showin.
picture.php

Peace guys...

koolkush

Veteran
Heres a Update on em. Here's two of em, the third one is deep in my bloom room Sry.:dunno:
dsc02972-2871230.jpg

And here is a Close up on One of em. Peace Guys...
dsc02981-30344607.jpg