What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mountain Jam F2 seeds

JLP

Veteran
*****AS OF 6-31-05 I AM ALL OUT OF SEEDS*****

Hey guys,

Here's a small batch of F2 I made from my latest grow of Mountain Jam.MJ is a cross of a Soulshine mother and a select Blueberry father.The strain is a collabrative effort between DJ Short,Chimera and the Cannabis Cowboy.I'm not sure of the exact lineage of Soulshine but it's definatly a good yeilding Indica.
I had 3 fems and I pollenated one of them.The one I pollenated leaned to the BB side and finished around 60 days.I made the F2 mostly for smoking,if you grow out a few you should find a tasty pheno.

The seeds are free to anyone with 100 posts(not all in one day) just PM me with a safe addy.
Sorry for the restriction but I dont have that many.
I'll post here when I run out.
****AS OF 6-31-05 I AM ALL OUT OF SEEDS*****

JLP

Last edited:
S

strain_searcher

That seeded bud pic is fricken amazing and the color on this wow. Hard to magine someone gives such good genetics away for free. Good man.

G

damage.........beautiful lookin plant and bud, count me in JLP, love to give um a run:D

CBF

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
I'm not posting for seeds, just to give JLP another round of props.... that a boy John Lee.... you got out those MJf2's quick. Anything I can do to pitch in, just shoot me a pm man...

JLP

Veteran
Thanks guys.

Hey CC,yeah,I think I can make an exception in your case.
Beautiful plant man.

Here's a few shots of one that finished at 75 days.

JLP

G

cannabis cowboy said:
Save me a few of those until i can accumulate a few posts!

You crack me up CC, you can cut in line I front of me, I won't tell....

Tex

G

JLP, Excellent looking genetics, as usual. I can see JLP stays busy! Wondering what JLP has in store for next year's cup entry. smile

Avid

G

Man those plants look really great! Looks like another excellent breeding project!

thats one colurfull indica :D

props to ya for the continuing work to spread the beans

shaolin730

Nice JLP, I did a run with these myself and got good results, I got something like your 70 day pheno. Expect a PM as I'm revegging the BB pheno I got and I'm not sure she'll make it. Here's some pics of my run with the F1's...

PNW_grown

Veteran
Beautiful colors, frosty buds, whats not to love? Those definitely look like a keeper!!! Another offering from the man, the legend, the Pedimore. :yummy:

G

wooohoooo jlp. What a nice offer. THe bud that comes from your seeds is always kick ass stuff. Keep up the good fight. peace and *bong* :friends: