What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heavy Yielders!

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Tangerine, this is the chronic dom. After seeing yours dan woody, I can see the chronic in her. The other pheno is really airy, great smell but not much punch. This one is much better, and is a keeper.

picture.php

Tropical

Apollos Mist.

Grown under a 400w HPS with 2x3' floor space in a cab. 3 gal bio buckets....

For a closet grow these were some of the largest buds I have gotten.

That is indeed impressive for a closet grow. This SweetTooth #4 was grown in soil, not hydro, and under only 250 watts. Also, ST#4 is not considered a heavy yielding strain.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=1531&stc=1&d=1234805117

http://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=1532&stc=1&d=1234805117

http://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=1533&stc=1&d=1234805117

Attachments

• SwT4 Harvest 5th Week Bush 53.jpg
    SwT4 Harvest 5th Week Bush 53.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 19
  • SwT4 Harvest 5th Week Trimmed   60.jpg
    SwT4 Harvest 5th Week Trimmed 60.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 21
  • SwT4 Harvest 5th Week Closeup  65.jpg
    SwT4 Harvest 5th Week Closeup 65.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 19

1000ARMSofKALI

tangy yellow girl
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sweet tangerine smoke with slight diesel metal aftertaste, very heady uplifting, lot of talking:bashhead:

kali

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
2001 my first hydro plant.

2004 re-veged bagseed sativa this is the 2ed harvest.

2007 sativa and the peach fuzz

2008-2009
cheese and 2 purple bagseed buds. 300-345 watts of cfl lights

summer of 2008
uk cheese and hawiian skunk.

the outdoor plants yielded the most bud but the indoor buds were a little harder.

but I for got that I should have planted the outdoor plants in the ground.
not in pots.

and yes the cheese plant stank up the whole neighborhood. and I was scard to death every day. but I got throught it till november yea yea.

basilfarmer

ps - I hate the new chinsey file size limit, I just tried to upload a pic from a forum in 2004 and it would load, fuck it, i'm not butchering/resizing anymore pictures

holy mother of god! i got to get to bc!

lol :smile: unfortunately, while BC Bigbud yielded massive, it couldnt get my grandma high; mr nice/ shanti's reworked version is a lot better

here is NL x BB, grower unknown, using the aircompresser lavarock bigbucket system "krusty bucket" "freedom bucket" or whatever

NLxBB.JPG

and a nice little harvest by 'soquick' from the overgrow days

soquick.jpg

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran

This was from some DP standard Mazar. We got a few nice phenos all low odor, quick finishing with MONSTER yields, but the amazing thing was the FMCD bubble and dry sift that came from that strain more in one particular pheno. Theres lots of impressive pics here guys, really inspiring i hope i can find a strain with that perfect balance of super potent and dank nuggs coupled with amazing yields.