What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gorillizglue4,,serious happiness,,,green poison and others for s2"s winter run

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,,,,
some pics of my clone and fem bean run,,,,first pics are my gg4 clones,,,2nd pics are my stardawg clones,,,,3 pics are of blue meanie and dog jones,,,,,
seedlings are serious happiness in 1st pic,,c and 2nd picc is blue kush and deep cheese,,,,
all happy and healthy in there new room,,
clones in all mix and babies in light mix for another 5 days and then into big pots of all mix,,
just mineral water for all presently,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
latest pics of new run,,,,
seedlings going into big 10 ltr pots tomorrow,,all mix and water only,,,,all happy and healthy, last two pics are gg4 clones after 2 weeks in big pots,s2

Last edited:
I

Irish_traveller

very nice selection of strains,i have just bought Ak47 & happiness how much light do you have above the plants..All the best with your grow,,,Subbed

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice selection of strains,i have just bought Ak47 & happiness how much light do you have above the plants..All the best with your grow,,,Subbed
hey Irish t,,,,
thanks for that,,,,
at the moment they are under a 600w dual spectrum,,,,,will up that to x2 600w in veg in a week or so when newly transplanted would have had a week almost in 10 ltr pots,,,so 36 in 10 ltr pots with 2 playing catch up,,,,
peace and regards s2:tiphat:

I

Irish_traveller

Feckin hell 36 x 10ltr this is gonna be epic :tiphat:hats off bro

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics with the lamp off,,,,nearly all transplanted to big pots now with 3 seedlings playing catch up,,
seem to be loving there new room,,,,,
thriving,,happy and very healthy,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i agree they look very healthy
cheers irish,,,,under x2 600w dual specs now,,,
bit more room to move mate is good.
oh yeah noyd!,,gonna go into 10ltr saucers so I can make the most of the space and height:biggrin: but not just yet,,thanks mate,,
Het s2,

looking good

36 you vegging for long ?

thanks
GA
hey ga, thanks for the kind words,,once the three catch up,,my run is 38 plants in 10 ltr round and square pots in trays then saucers for all
shooting for 6wks but maybe a little longer,,,,want big girls so gonna let them take there time so maybe 7 week but seedlings will take off now and I don't expect to go further then the start of week 7 before flipping,,,:tiphat:
my "sssdh" gonna be a challenge to keep under the canopy lol,,,,,

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics of all the present run,,,
well into gear now,,,,my sssdh will be topped again,,,,
all seem totally fine,,,will start to separate now and get them ready for bloom in 5 days to a week or so,,,,last pics are my happiness testers,,,,,happy and healthy room at present with x2 600w will add x2 more when I flip,,,,,,s2

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Somehow I missed this one mate but I'm here now!

Have you built a new room or is this the same one as usual? Looks a bit different but that might be the angles. Do I spy an air conditioner in the corner or is that a heater/dehumidifier?

All looking tiptop and ready to blow up! Good luck!

Peace

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Somehow I missed this one mate but I'm here now!

Have you built a new room or is this the same one as usual? Looks a bit different but that might be the angles. Do I spy an air conditioner in the corner or is that a heater/dehumidifier?

All looking tiptop and ready to blow up! Good luck!

Peace
well spotted piff....
yeah mate its a larger room,,more space,,higher ceilings and a "moby" air con unit,,,,,
they seem to loving the x2 600w lamps in veg,,,,,so hoping they will respond in kind when I flip and add x2 more lamps,,
thanks for the support piff,,,s2

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll be watching man, can't wait to see how they do for ya! Go easy on the back with the construction s2, nice and easy buddy!

Latest posts

Latest posts