What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gsc x sssdh testers and 944s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks to ojd,,,five females,,presently in canna seed mix being fed with water only at present,,misted with min water,,all in good health,,transplant in a week or so,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
five days since transplanting

five days since transplanting

some pics and a quick update on my 5 "gsc x sssdh" fem beans testers,,, "12 swth3" clones and 5 "iffys p c" reg reg beans,,,
in "all mix [bio bizz] just over a month old,,,now in big pots..
2 of my gsc x sssdh have been topped and the others plus 2 above other strains have been left for now,,,just finished room off with a lovely 10 inch sorin accoustic [2000 cfm] not the rvk fan in pic,thats now been retired,,,,
pics were a bit rushed! i didnt even switch off the osscilator fan[now moved to a proper position] lol but all plants seem happy and healthy and were watered and misted just after pics and not forgetting to cultivate the top of the pots gently by hand so all the water dont dissapear down the sides of the pots but have saucers just in case and for the odd bottom feed ,,
more pics just before i flip,,peace and safe growing 944s2

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nitrogen diff

nitrogen diff

my sweetooth3 clones and gsc x sssdh tester fem beans were transplanted x2 weeks ago ,,,
presently the testers and most of the clones are thriving and looking to flip this coming weekend but a few of the clones are showing distinct symptoms of nitrogen diff,, so next feed will be with canna bio veg and that should sort them out,,,
shop said to me that bio bizz "rec feeding after 1 week in all mix" and all my others are fine just getting ph correct water only presently,,i will take some pics and post them on thursday,,
i have good temps and humidity in this new room and a very high ceiling so the x3 600w should be fine,,have a 10 inch accoustic exhaust,,plenty of fresh air coming in when i require,, x 2 ocssilators and walls are mylered and c3 anti detection sheeting behind windows so ready for the flip now,,,running with x2 eco technics diamond shade and x1 adjustawing shade with heat sheild,,maxi bright ballasts,,sunmaster dual spectrum bulbs,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics of gsc x sssdh,,ipc, and sweetooth clones of which some are showing nitrogen def,,so fed for the 1st time today with canna bio veg,,totally my fault,,clones need different to the seedlings,so that should sort them out..x2 gscxsssdh supercropped to control there height,,all healthy coming upto the flip soon,,,s2

Last edited:

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Looking good mate.

Allmix is quite hot in my experience and shouldn't show N def that early. How long have the clones been in it and how developed are the roots?

Peace

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good mate.

Allmix is quite hot in my experience and shouldn't show N def that early. How long have the clones been in it and how developed are the roots?

Peace
thought about that myself piff and they have been in the all mix over a fortnight[22 plants in total but only some of the clones showing off] and roots were fine as they took off when transplanted,,first nutriant feed today and flushed on last feed but yeah thought it could be "burn",,so with a flush and a small amount of bio vega that will hopefully sort it,,,thanks piff,,s2

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Yeah wouldn't have thought they'd need food after only 2 weeks in allmix but you never know.

Good luck, I'm sure they'll grow out of it.

Peace

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
6 days into bloom

6 days into bloom

some pics of gsc x sssdh,sweetooth3 and iffys power cheese all just 6 days into bloom ,,first 3 pics are of gsc x sssdh ,[ at back in pics 2 and 3 with piffs p/c directly in front]]
and other 2 pics are of the swt3 clones all healthy now and the few i had issues with,, are now picking up well,,,s2

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics of my gsc x sssdh phenos,,,pic 1 and 2 are my faves with similiar phenos in pic3,,i will give some odour reports in a week or so,these four are going very well,,loving the all mix and being fed canna bio vega 20ml per 10 litres of water only,, ph 6.4,,apart from tidying up some of the bottom third and staking,,thats about it,,bloom feed in another week at least..
group pic 4 of sweetooth3 and iffys power cheeze in pic 5,,all doing well,,,,peace and safe growing s2

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for dropping by gratefulhead,my no1 pheno is a lovely lime/lemon/citrus aroma defo keeping this one for my close peeps:) as its shaping up to be quite special,,
i love the structure of the haze dominant phenos,,fuck the yield this is all about taste and effect,,pics to follow over the weekend,,,,peace and regards s2

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just over two weeks into bloom

just over two weeks into bloom

pics of my gsc x sssdh testers just over two weeks into bloom and sweetooth3 and power cheeze group pics,,,,,
pics 1 [bottom third now removed] and 2 are my fav phenos with pic3 of the three other gsc x sssdh which are very similiar,,,odour report in a couple of weeks,,
other pic of my swt3 and power cheeze ,,plants that had a tough start have picked up very well,,,
first feed today of bloom[canna flores] feed,,happy girls,,, 75- 79 deg,,,40-50% humidity,,,ph of 6.4,,ec of 1.1,, peace and safe growing,,,944s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pics of gsc x sssdh in first set of pics just over a month into bloom,,aromas for the four consist of very citrus like for three with 1 other a smell i cant yet get a handle on...
being fed with canna bio flores and boost accelerator,,not too much of each,,,looking well,,,

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics of my sweetoooth3 clones,,all smelling great,,,pic of plant alone is "iffys power cheeze" which i have 3,,all of them stink,,lol,,just over a month since flipping,,all happy healthy girls,,,

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics of my girlscout x super silver sour diesel haze,,whatta mouthful! lol at end of 7 weeks of bloom,,,,
ph correct water only from now until cut-down after tonights earlier feeding of bio flores and bio boost accelarator,,
all looking well,,starting to pack on now...s2

Last edited: