What's new

12 weeks of flu now been diagnosed with swine flu

C

cheesey

ive been ill for 12 weeks docs said cold n flu .yesterday i was diagnosed with swine flu after having the test done 7 days ago . my chest feels like im being bear hugged 24/7 my doc now says i might have pneumonia so i have to go for chest xrays later today.

E

elmanito

We called it the Mexican flu overhere, but did you have any fever.I had a fever for 3 days with the weirdest dreams with still a dry taco cough.:tongue:

Take care

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

C

cheesey

We called it the Mexican flu overhere, but did you have any fever.I had a fever for 3 days with the weirdest dreams with still a dry taco cough.:tongue:

Take care

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

hi i had a fever 3 weeks ago . ive still got a high temp hopefully the new antibiotics i am now on will sort things ....

C

cheesey

Sorry to hear that, i can't imagine being sick that long. cheesey i hope you feel better soon!

cheers . when i went to the docs 9 weeks ago i said are u sure i havnt got swine flu and the doc said no . just shows . im glad its only mild swine flu . hopefully 2 or 3 weeks ill be fight fit again and can injoy my herb ....

gates3rd

Hello,

i wish u alle the best and hope you will get better soon, use the time in bed for new plans and bigger plants and stuff , thinking about the future is a good way to get back healthy again, keep your mind busy and it will heal the rest :)

hope u get well soon

see ya

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Get well soon... and it'd happen sooner the less you smoke ;)

This "England" sounds like it thinks it should take care of it's people... what a sham :D

mocs0

Get better soon. If you would like a list of legal herbal and mushroom supplements that are known to boost your immune system let me know