What's new

Abby's Bud Shack

JustSayGrow

Holy Cow Abby u are one badass photog and grower :yes::yes:, those are the most professional looking pics ive seen bar none. WOW......

G

JustSayGrow said:
Holy Cow Abby u are one badass photog and grower :yes::yes:, those are the most professional looking pics ive seen bar none. WOW......

absolutely agree
:yes:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome pics

awesome pics

Seems to me that everyone of Abbys pics could be a pic of the month. Without a doubt Abby takes the medal for the most consistent !!

G

Aw Shucks... you folks are making me blush! :redface:

Thank you all very much for stopping by the Bud Shack, I couldn't be more thrilled that some of you are enjoying viewing my photographs almost as much as I enjoy taking them. It is so amazing to me that a plant that can be this beautiful to behold, that can make one feel sooo good, can be viewed as being so bad. Not just bad, but a scourge of society... how did things get so totally fubared?

Greetings to Green Lantern, Babbabud, Ms.Grat3ful, JustSayGrow, bush@crackhouse, Fuzzy&Sauce BBG, and Crazy Composer - thanks and please come back anytime... my little ladies just love the company!
:canabis:

A few more c99 shots for your viewing pleasure...

Abby :wave:

TheIO

Abby How are you taking those pictures, are you using a back drop with a light or are you using a flash? I just got a Canon 20d and am learning how to properly use it.

Theio

Any Tips would be nice... :rolleyes:

G

Greets TheIO

Nothing fancy here, just camera and flash, backdrop is whatever is there, so I try to control with aperature. There is no good way to shoot under a HPS and provide anything close to accurate results, so I try to shoot at lights out, or at harvest. Enjoy your 20D, I saw it at camera shop and it looks very nice.

Here's a couple more c99 shots from tonight, day 54 of flower.

kilacaLIbud

genious pure genious...

genious pure genious...

wow abby...those...buds...ill tell ya HWHATTTT..are some dam nice...never seen such a good shot of a bud... and those things are GInormous...cant wait to see what theyy look like dry...i got a Fuii fine pix f700 i think its 6.2 mega pixil..and i cant get crap out...i would post a pic but i dont want to fuck up ur page with my ugly pics... :wink: great job.....keepp it up and u might just make some money with those....wouldnt that be great ..makin money for shootin bud.... :friends: do u groom those buds????before shootin??U should make a calander....

Hydrogrower77

Wow, those pics are def nicest ive seen in a long long time, Pro looking for sure, I think some magazine should hire you. Those are some great plants also.

Excellent work, I bow down to you!!

HG77

G

Greetings hilljack, kilacaLIbud, & Hydrogrower77 :wave:

Thank you all for the kind words, it's really an incredible feeling for me to have my pictures appreciated by so many... and that feeling is worth much more to me than money. However, since feeling great doesn't pay the bills, I am never opposed to any opportunity that allows me to have fun and make money at the same time. And when you really stop to think about it, what is a sinsemilla plant but an incredibly horny female virgin... how could any true man not enjoy photographing that! :biglaugh:

A special Thank You to whomever it was that nominated my picture for the Picture of the Month contest, I am so very honored to have been included in such a group of wonderful photographs and beautiful buds. I wish the very best of luck to all participants. Oh... kilacaLIbud you gave me a great idea for a new thread... Abby Normal's 2005 Bud Calendar. I'll have to add that to my project list!

Here's some new pics of some Nirvana PPP and Jock Horror baby buds, both at 20 days of flower.

PPP

Jock Horror

fiendish

can I hire you to be my wedding photographer??

once I get married to one of them ladies :) lol

Great Pics Abby..

dayumm at the hugeness & quality dude..

fukin great

G

I had some PPP at Gypsy's Singel store this Summer and it was some very very heady stash... I had trouble walking back to my hotel room after that one particular dude ;)kept loading bong bowl after bong bowl after bong bowl. :D

G

Howdy Fiendish... sure I do weddings, although I have only shot the more traditional man and woman weddings, not the man and virgin bud type. :biglaugh: Thanks for the kind words!

Hello Fernandro, thanks for dropping by the Bud Shack. I recently tried some of the PPP I have in cure, and I am afraid the Pure Power Plant name is all wrong for this strain. A more deserving name would be Powerfull Paralyzing Pot, or perhaps Pure Paralyzing Pot. After several hits I was basically sitting on my couch, with lighter in hand, unable to move for several minutes. While aware of my surroundings, I was unable to communicate with my body for perhaps 5 minutes. The high was the old, "damn I am high" stone which peaked for perhaps 20 minutes then gradually faded within the hour. Good stuff indeed! Here's a nice little shot of one of my PPP buds taken at harvest.

kilacaLIbud

have u heard of the purple power plant?? ive seen a guy grow it on hc.com and he won photo of the week ..it was the nicest bud ive ever saw the most colors ...but ive never seen the beans sold anywhere'? :confused:

G

Howdy kilacaLIbud - Never heard of a Purple Power Plant, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was someone who has crossed a powerplant version with a purple plant. I haven't grown any purple yet, but I hope to someday soon. Right now I have some BOG strains going... Lifesaver, Super Sweet Cindy, and SourBubble. Here's some baby pics...

Super Sweet Cindy at 16 days old

Lifesaver at 16 days of age

G

Abby Normal said:
I recently tried some of the PPP I have in cure, and I am afraid the Pure Power Plant name is all wrong for this strain. A more deserving name would be Powerfull Paralyzing Pot, or perhaps Pure Paralyzing Pot.

THERE YOU GO. That's more like it. The stone was INTENSE. :eek: