What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clone Only Mayhem - 2006/2007

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Would like to see some pics of those Green crack cuts fella's! Smoked some the other day and all I can say is wow! That is a keeper! Please buckle up befor hitting GC because it will take you there! Thanks again my friend.

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
fuck man u got some good friends! :D lol hows the mothers finest hold up in a session with the elite cuts? :confused:
been wantin to grab somma them beans forever hehehe

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
looks like some outdoor. the diesel looks almost 100% positively grown under the sun at least...am i right?

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
ethereal said:
looks like some outdoor. the diesel looks almost 100% positively grown under the sun at least...am i right?

nope all indoor under 4-5000w .. grown in coco..

the mothers finest was good... but for some reason it tasted like a kush and left that kush after smell.. the grower said it was a very sativa growing plant..

Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
wow! do you know if he has any halide lamps in his flower room or just HPS? maybe its just the trim job thats throwin me off hehe our greenhouse ecsd looks identical is why i asked originally.

steelers used to run the mothers finest way back when :D ever since seein his its been on my to-do list, but id like to find a hazey keeper if anything. a kush pheno sounds pretty interesting also tho :)

glad to see ya enjoyed em all HIE> and thanks for the additional info :yes: be good my man

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Patiently waiting to blow ......welcome to the HE Gtard grow show!! Yeah Ive got some gifts Ive left to cure a bit. Its a great thing to be shared with. Rock on brothers!

Dragor

Green Crack at harvest
CushNugTrimmed.jpg

(disclosure: some have suggested that it's not the real Cush but something more indica; although from smell and preharvest bud sampling it seems to be GC, could be a placebo effect)

ElGato

Veteran
Dragor said:
Green Crack (disclosure: some have suggested that it's not the real Cush but something more indica;

they were right bro

pretty plant all the same
kinda looks like a kush or diesel cross to me

on a different note here's some Apollo 11

2pr8n75.jpg

2yybjvb.jpg

2dlr7ra.jpg

ElGato Loco

Dragor

eL gAtO: what a pretty purple sativa! how is the effect? very mentally active and psychotropic? i was very interested in trying this cut but a med friend of mine lost his cut as well as the genius =/ might look for her again in the future!

ya my supposed GCrack doesn't have that plumpy look that I've seen on GC from the med clubs, definitely would agree that it has some sour diesel phenos in there and the conical christmas tree tops is very much like a Kush (afghan or hindu or something)...

ElGato

Veteran
heya dragor
i just ran this apollo 11 alongside the Genius cut

both are very similar in the highs>>>nice and upbeat/peppy but no racyness
the Genius tastes alot stronger and the apollo 11 yeilds better

good daytime smokes and nice quality
not the strongest weed , but no slouch either

Gato

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
hieag reppin the udub still :D sweet

el gato killer picture work my friend :canabis:

tokin on some ecsd, shire, moloka'i frost, tangerine haze, urkle, bubba, ogk-a, rom's ssh, mango haze, trainwreck, and others currently.

hey anyone ever grown the a13? id die for some pics, havent seen it since tokahontas (i think it was her) grow of it on overgrow. i hear theres cuts still floatin around in some circles, but i have yet to land a line on it as of yet heh. shake it ez gang :wave:

Last edited: