What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SSH F2 (the freebie growers thread)

S

SevenSeeds

Damn, I've always wanted to run SSH....one day one day...nice looking pics everyone, thanks!

Sleestak

Lookin good. SSH f2s always seem to put out a lot of winners. You can find some real STINKERS for sure.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good SuperConductor,, :yes: ,, nice to see them in coco,, perhaps up the N feed slightly :canabis:

SSHF2 seedlings outdoor/under glass

picture.php

G

i read up on the Capricorn seed . and their description is it was made from GHS seed company's super silver haze when Mr.nice breeders worked their. so i am confident that i should find something in 20 seeds. i also have a cross from the same stock it is ak47xsshf2
he liked it better as he said it would flower faster then the sshf2.he said that sshf2 took too long to flower and the plants lean more to the haze side of the cross .and he wanted a haze skunk mix. so i am going to try his brain damaged as that is what he called it. i took 2 seeds out today so thay will go into the vege cab with the c99. now if i get a male ssh i will make a few sshxc99 .i seen this cross made before on Mr.nice Webb site and it was killer looking.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool dan woody.

these SSHF2 FREEBIES currently available at seedbay came from fritillary seed collective.

the parents used were sourced from GHSco and Mr Nice stock,, using mothers from across the lineage :wink:

'SSH F2' with 'SSHF2 Freebies' aren't the same thing dude! :canabis:

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
dan woody let me know how the SSH f2's from Capricorn turn out. I have 6 beans still...
peace
Chefboy

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice work doc love 2 run these next 2 my kalimist and jack herer...

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yes: Great growing all ganja fam :yes:

SSH F2 Freebies are still FREE from seedbay every now and then... :canabis:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The responses to this thread are excellent,,, keep up the good growing all!!!

Shout out to all the breeders involved! :canabis:

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
High

I wanted to thank the Collective for donating these precious beans.

Big Respect

I will be honoured to post some pictures here as soon as i have some.

Peace :wave:

howdy DOC :wave:
i've enjoyed reading this post :yes: great strain for sure!!!
been wanting this one for a while now..

keep em comming!!

S2L

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Just got these as freebies and wanted to thank the collective as well as Gypsy for the love!! Who woulda thought you could get SSH F2 freebies with a order!!! Incredible gift and it is appreciated dearly on this end.

Latest posts

Latest posts