What's new

Error message uploading photo's

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It's his fault in the first place!! :bat:

We are patient... we might bitch bicker and whine, but we'll wait till he fixes our boat.

Thanks John Bourne!!

:wave:

J

John Bourne

Hey Guys,

I'm looking into this as we speak, it looks like a server side issue with running out of hard drive space, which is beyond our control. It's almost 9pm Sunday night here in Europe, I won't be able to reach anyone in Holland at the hosting company for another 12 hours or so until their offices open.

I'll be on this as soon as they're open, but the problem is for the moment, ICMAG is maxed out of hard drive space. Too many good bud shots on here I guess.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and I will be on this as soon as I can get the server side guys on the phone. Thanks.

- John

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Hey Guys,

I'm looking into this as we speak, it looks like a server side issue with running out of hard drive space, which is beyond our control. It's almost 9pm Sunday night here in Europe, I won't be able to reach anyone in Holland at the hosting company for another 12 hours or so until their offices open.

I'll be on this as soon as they're open, but the problem is for the moment, ICMAG is maxed out of hard drive space. Too many good bud shots on here I guess.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and I will be on this as soon as I can get the server side guys on the phone. Thanks.

- John
Thanks for your help!!!

M

Mountain

OK everyone on the site......delete one pic :smoke out:
I deleted much more than that earlier today so did my part and made up for others not doing house cleaning.

You know that's actually a good idea to ask peeps to get rid of detritus. Probably a lot of stuff stored that's pretty much useless.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Guys,

- John

Thanks for getting onto it JB m8 im patiently waiting to upload some Atomic NL pics....:biggrin:

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
OK, I am going through my albums and cleaning them up, I also have a couple terabytes worth of hard drives lying around, let me know where to donate them...

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
yea i got a few threads that will get freshened up with some pics if anyone wants to check them out tomorrow ;)

What up Benji....hope all is well your way. Looking forward to seeing them NL pics! good vibez

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I deleted much more than that earlier today so did my part and made up for others not doing house cleaning.

You know that's actually a good idea to ask peeps to get rid of detritus. Probably a lot of stuff stored that's pretty much useless.

I did it as soon as I got the error message.

simon

Weedomus Maximus
Veteran
I came here to ask why I can't upload any pics and found this. Now I don't feel as dumb.

Simon

Latest posts

Latest posts