What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

h.h.

Veteran
Why are RUSSIANS involved in *anything* here? We are rapidly being sold by our so-called conservative “betters”, maybe we should chant “Russian thugs will not replace us”...like that’ll do anything

Globalization.
Same reason Toyota builds plants here.
Same reason trump builds worldwide.
They’re all globalists.

Gry

The Best Board Games of the Ancient World

Thousands of years before Monopoly, people were playing games like Senet, Patolli and Chaturanga

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/scie...ent-world-180974094/?utm_source=pocket-newtab

picture.php

Had a friend with a copy of the above in the late 70's.
Nice way to pass time, went real well with Colombian.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
University of Colorado in Pueblo now offering B.S. in cannabis.

From life experience I should have a masters in Entheogens. Although admit, reluctant to try ayahuasca due to shit life, especially in last year.

h.h.

Veteran
From life experience I should have a masters in Entheogens. Although admit, reluctant to try ayahuasca due to shit life, especially in last year.

Slab City. Fuck it. When you got nothing, you got nothing to loose.

Close to...Coachella Valley.
One of the greatest food growing areas in the world.
Jobs at Coachellafest and Stagecoach.
Where all the rich fucks go. Usually work when the rest of the country is in recession.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slab_City,_California

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

I have mixed feelings about my ayahuasca experience. It did cause me to see some damaging behavior I needed to fix. And sorta helped save my life after turning it upside down. But then again I already knew better so all aya really did was made it so fucking clear that I had to fix shit.

St. Phatty

I Survived the Warsaw Ghetto. Here Are the Lessons I’d Like to Pass On. I’m 93, and, as extremism sweeps across Europe, I fear we are doomed to repeat the mistakes which created the Holocaust.

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/...-i-d-like-to-pass-on?utm_source=pocket-newtab

If you can find it

"For those I Loved"

by Martin Gray.

he was about 15 when they were in a walled off city in Poland.

Very enterprising, bribing German guards to bring in shipments of wheat & corn.

similar to Mr. Aronson, about the same age if Mr. Gray is still alive.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran