What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nebula 85 Days Flower

DirtyFreddy

Thanks for the compliments! and sorry for the late reply.. I got these seeds from a seed bank here in canada. They were in the original Paradise envelope.

wikidcalibudgrl

here's a couple shots from my Nebula grow,,, i was gifted them, but the beans originally came Paradise Seeds, throught Seeds Direct. first 2 shots are 57 days (an only a couple from harvest ) an the last one is at 44 days.. enjoy!! DirtyFreddy! Very nice Neb grow! Did yours have a Really sugary scent through flower? mine sure did. :wave: :joint:

Last edited:

guineapig

Veteran
what's the word i'm looking for?

oh yes.....i remember.....how do you spell ":yoinks:?"

awesome pics Wikid!!!!! How's the flavor? -gp

DankBank

Dirty,
glad you finally got back. I was asking because while yours looks excellent, it really doesn't look like Nebula. I've seen quite a few phenos, but none looked anything like yours at all. But hey... a rare pheno - with purple, of all things. If it was in the breeders pack, it was in the breeders pack. So that's that. Nice run.
db

DankBank

wikidgirl-

Yours look excellent as well!! Almost looks a little like Sensi Star. Finally starting to see a few more people popping in with their Nebula... and it's about time. It's a very under-rated strain. While I'm seeing more and more Nebulas that all seem to vary and have their own "look", none of them are anything short of fantastic. Proves what people have been saying all along - Nebula is pheno dependant... never know what it'll turn out like - but more often than not it's gonna R O C K. And about your "sugary" question - mine smells like a candy factory throughout 12/12. Ya just wanna rip a piece off and eat it!! Doesn't taste as good as it smells.. but good enough. World class 4 sure. I'm expecting some Nebula x THseeds Bubblegum sometime soon. Hopefully it'll bring out a better/stronger taste while retaining everything else about Nebula that is so wonderful.
db

wikidcalibudgrl

geuni: :tongue: thank you hun,, it was a great grow for sure,, the taste was awesome! so sweet tasting,, it had a wonderful sugary scent to it while flowering,, if i had the chance i'd grow it again FOR SURE!

DankBank said:
Dirty,
glad you finally got back. I was asking because while yours looks excellent, it really doesn't look like Nebula. I've seen quite a few phenos, but none looked anything like yours at all. But hey... a rare pheno - with purple, of all things. If it was in the breeders pack, it was in the breeders pack. So that's that. Nice run.
db

DankBank,,, the purpling was due to the cold,,, most plants will purple if exposed to colder temps,, i had a few leaves turn purple as well on my first run of nebula,, but only cause it got cold a few nights,,, ang LOL @ the wantin to rip a piece off an eat it! i had a friend ( who gifted me the Nebula to start off with ) say he,, an i quote ( LOL ) wants to '' Lick my Nebula cola like a popsicle' lmao it was that good too,, mine tasted great to,, very sweet, an got better with the cure as well :wink: good luck on all ur grows hun! :woohoo:

Last edited:
G

I'll agree with all of you. Nebula is grossly underated in the community. As it's ultra potent sativa based high. let mine go a little long in flowering and I got tunnelvision.