What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You know your in the ghetto when...

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
a98049_gettho_1-mask.jpg

a98049_gettho_2-waist.jpg

a98049_gettho_3-teeth.jpg

a98049_gettho_4-drive-thru.jpg

a98049_gettho_5-food-stamp.jpg

a98049_gettho_7-money.jpg

a98049_gettho_8-met.jpg

a98049_gettho_9-bra-purse.jpg

a98049_gettho_10-exam.jpg

have you seen my cat?

a98049_gettho_11-cat.jpg

G

Guest 88950

lol.......the ice cream truck is no joke........im in the barrio and there is a muscle bound wife beater wearing guy pushing an ice cream cart looking at a collection / delivery list.....he only stops at a few places and hes gone.

you know yr in the ghetto when gun shots dont bring out cops......and you know the difference in the sound of a shoot out and someone testing a gun before buying it......fire once then empty the clip opposed to random shots from diff directions.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Re: You know your in the ghetto when...

There's a streetsign that says Martin Luther king Blvd or street or whatever. Is that ironic that street is almost always in the worst part of town?

WeedNNoodles

you know your in the ghetto when u go to sleep at night and all u hear reggaeton beats sirens and a random scream or gunshot

oh and due to a recent robbery at my local mc d's black people pay an extra dollar

G

Guest 88950

all the street lights have been shot out

when s13 tags everything

Latest posts

Latest posts