What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom

Storm Shadow

Veteran
YS ... I have this product thats 5.5 Ca 9.5 S...its called Nutrazorb by GrowMore... Its calcium lignosulfonate... I use Spurrs mix as a solid Template...But I tweek the shit out of it..My ratios are off the chain this round...Taste, Yield, Bag Appeal...never have been this strong

cyat

Veteran
I tried using this stuff for shits and giggles a couple days ago at 2 different locations...using the RO Soft version with Clean ass 10ppm water....

My observations... Both times left gnarly residue all on the bottom of the Rez... and most def did not self PH for me...plants didnt mind it though.... when I went to adjust the PH....my goodness....a lil bit of UP or Down and this shit would tank or skyrocket ...it was annoying as fuck ...

This is is exactly my experience as well, nasty salty residue, and it wasnt cheap at all.. couldnt find a way too mix it before it hit the bottom and stuck like glue.. my formula was custom made( so they say i have no proof ) for my water, pretty funny.. i still have a 5lb tub

I had to add more than recommended to avoid deficiencies..

And netprofit what store did you buy it from , I think your lyng straightup, you still wont name the shop

I got a lot more to say, but really trying not too

this thread should be a class in internet marketing, wake up sheeple

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cyat ..... sorry you had so many troubles with the V & B , but we're not all "sheeple " or am I a marketing agent . I'm just showing & explaining my experiances with this nute . it has done wonders for my plants & my yields . I have been through a ton of different nutrients trying to get something clean & simple ..... & this is it for me .... plain & simple .

again sorry you had problems with it ... but don't bash everyone else cuz of your opinions .

smoooth

I read in another thread about someone getting the nasty residue in the reservoirs as well with this product. They eventually fixed the issue by not dumping all the nutes in at once they slowly added it to the reservoir as they mixed it in. Something about it all dumping in at once was causing fallout.
Not sure if this will help you but it worked for him and now he doesn't have to add more to avoid deficiencies.

cyat

Veteran
Cyat ..... sorry you had so many troubles with the V & B , but we're not all "sheeple " or am I a marketing agent . I'm just showing & explaining my experiances with this nute . it has done wonders for my plants & my yields . I have been through a ton of different nutrients trying to get something clean & simple ..... & this is it for me .... plain & simple .

again sorry you had problems with it ... but don't bash everyone else cuz of your opinions .

wasnt talkin about you but if the cap fits wear it

glad it worked for you

not bashing anyone except the shills

ive used this stuff more than most on here, just stating the facts

and I still pulled crops with it its just not ideal in many ways

what I hate is the lies and deception, but hey people have to eat

again netprophet has talked much of this hydro shop he buys it from and gets advice about this product and his system with rw blocks and buckets(exactly what chris promotes) but,

What shop is it? ive asked before and no answer, cuz ill bet its a lie

Y

YosemiteSam

You have calcium and sulfate mixed together. If you try to make a really concentrated soln you will get gypsum. On the other hand, if you add enough water first you will get something special.

And if you are calling me a sheeple...well, fuck you.

cyat

Veteran
I read in another thread about someone getting the nasty residue in the reservoirs as well with this product. They eventually fixed the issue by not dumping all the nutes in at once they slowly added it to the reservoir as they mixed it in. Something about it all dumping in at once was causing fallout.
Not sure if this will help you but it worked for him and now he doesn't have to add more to avoid deficiencies.

yeah youre talking about me...

only thing after realizing it wasnt mixing but sticking(fast) to the sides and bottom of my rez and or mixing bucket, this residue felt like sand paper and was super hard to clean

anyway never found a way to mix it right or fast enuff with out being a major pita

and this is nowhere as cheap as maxibloom and it doesnt mix any where near as good

cyat

Veteran
You have calcium and sulfate mixed together. If you try to make a really concentrated soln you will get gypsum. On the other hand, if you add enough water first you will get something special.

And if you are calling me a sheeple...well, fuck you.

You are praising but still havnt used it... on paper it might look good but in the real world you might just feel different, if you actually tried it

already losin it huh?

cyat

Veteran
To clarify imo, the sheeple are the ones who dont realize this thread is just a marketing tool by the company, and many posters are in fact just selling the product

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
I bought a lb. Lasted a month. It was ok. It did leave white flakes at the bottom but I didnt mind. Plants liked it the same as maxi. No crazy growth or unicorns. I'm sticking to my pink crack cuz its cheaper last longer and overall dissolves better.

I bought it tried it liked it but not enough to replace with maxi

Peace

astartes

Cyat, earlier you said that adding it slowly got rid of the precipitate and your EC increased. Was that not the case? Sorry, but post #247 was a bit unclear to me and I'm curious.

a.

cyat

Veteran
Cyat, earlier you said that adding it slowly got rid of the precipitate and your EC increased. Was that not the case? Sorry, but post #247 was a bit unclear to me and I'm curious.

a.

it helped a lot to mix super slow, not perfect tho, still not acceptable

wasnt gonna post about it but stormshadows post makes it obvious that the problem is not with my water but the actual product

dpfour20

it definitely left a nasty residue on the spoon i was using to put it into my water, i always thought that was weird. i still have my other sample coming in the mail, hopefully the RO works better for me than the hard. this is going on the suggestion from HR that if you are using soil (or any soil mix) you should use the RO formula.

cyat sounds like you are on a bad one. results are results. I don't care what you do or how you do it. I use the Veg+BLoom and am killing it! let's see some pics of what you have going on. My rez is crystal clear and clean and I'm just funneling in my nutes nice and slow. It's a nutrient bro, relax. If you want the name of the shop that I got mine from pm me and I'll let you know, not sure how cool it is to be dropping names and what not in here. back to business buddy.....

almost 6 weeks in all Veg+BLoom baby!!
15mmbzs.jpg
dw8hv6.jpg

2mg82yt.jpg

dalilguy

I'm with cyat.. Been around these boards long enough to see the marketing. Google "veg+bloom scam?" there's a thread on riu listing a few familiar names..

Now, I'm not saying this stuff is a scam. It's a fert an anyone can have one made an pushed out the door.. Got to some
Talking at the v+b booth at the expo on industry day. All sounds good, actually great. But why wouldn't it coming from them?

I'm currently trying maxi an will give v+b a try if they send a large enough sample.. Dude said they would.. we'll see.

I will say IMO the OP an most pics that have been dropped here are not those of a "first time grower" thats blowing all his buddy out of the water like they are claiming.
:tiphat:

real ting

wasnt talkin about you but if the cap fits wear it

glad it worked for you

not bashing anyone except the shills

ive used this stuff more than most on here, just stating the facts

and I still pulled crops with it its just not ideal in many ways

what I hate is the lies and deception, but hey people have to eat

again netprophet has talked much of this hydro shop he buys it from and gets advice about this product and his system with rw blocks and buckets(exactly what chris promotes) but,

What shop is it? ive asked before and no answer, cuz ill bet its a lie

I don't know net prophet, and I have no way of knowing if he's a shill or a legit poster.

However, asking someone to post what store they shop at, then badgering them when they don't is not cool IMO. Have you ever heard of security? Maybe he doesn't want to let people know what city he is in, or the shops he frequents. People can already figure out quite a lot about you and where you are located based on what you choose to post, many on these forums can be very cavalier about it.

I hope I don't run into the same mixing issues you have had cyat, and if I do, I'll post about it.

But you are way out of line.

Y

YosemiteSam

You are praising but still havnt used it... on paper it might look good but in the real world you might just feel different, if you actually tried it

already losin it huh?

I don't have to use it. I make my own and it is very similar. I know how the water chemistry works.

But yea...I lost it long ago no matter what it is.

cyat

Veteran
I don't know net prophet, and I have no way of knowing if he's a shill or a legit poster.

However, asking someone to post what store they shop at, then badgering them when they don't is not cool IMO. Have you ever heard of security? Maybe he doesn't want to let people know what city he is in, or the shops he frequents. People can already figure out quite a lot about you and where you are located based on what you choose to post, many on these forums can be very cavalier about it.

I hope I don't run into the same mixing issues you have had cyat, and if I do, I'll post about it.

But you are way out of line.

cause it doesnt exist... hes in cali and could pm.. really dont care

cyat

Veteran
I'm with cyat.. Been around these boards long enough to see the marketing. Google "veg+bloom scam?" there's a thread on riu listing a few familiar names..

Now, I'm not saying this stuff is a scam. It's a fert an anyone can have one made an pushed out the door.. Got to some
Talking at the v+b booth at the expo on industry day. All sounds good, actually great. But why wouldn't it coming from them?

I'm currently trying maxi an will give v+b a try if they send a large enough sample.. Dude said they would.. we'll see.

I will say IMO the OP an most pics that have been dropped here are not those of a "first time grower" thats blowing all his buddy out of the water like they are claiming.
:tiphat:

well said!

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, the V+B works better for me than anything else that I've tried. Initially I was dumping it into the reservoir too quickly, and it takes forever to dissolve if it lands in a pile on the bottom. Then I tried premixing it in warm water like I had other nutrients, and that didn't work well. I wound up going through my girlfriend's cabinets and found an old powdered sugar sifter similar to the one in the picture, and it works perfectly. The screen is small enough that no chunks get through, and it scatters the powder over the surface enough that it all dissolves before it hits bottom. My inbound pH runs 7.0-7.1, and after adding the V+B it comes out to around 6.1. Looks about perfect to me.

Sorry you guys haven't experienced the success that a number of us have with V+B, but I would suspect that you are doing something similar to what I had been if you had problems with it not dissolving. I have no association with the company, and sure as hell wouldn't recommend something that didn't work well for me.

*edit* Cyat, I think it's pretty funny that you think people are shilling this product on here. It was your posts at the start of this thread that started me looking into it! Didn't you get your commission check or what? Ease up, compadre'.

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts