What's new

Malawi Killer?

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Check the last sticky in this forum "breeders Packs".

Post #4 is the Malawi. Links to pics and plenty of info!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Dr. Frankenseed,

There are many fine examples of Malawi killer phenos in the Malawi threads in this room.
Or in the Malawi album in our Facebook page.

The more modern Malawi Killer phenos have an outstanding resin production that is easy to recognize.
But as rolandomota correctly pointed out, the final proof is in the smoke .... Malawi Killer phenos are so strong that if you find one (and it's very easy to find them in current Malawi releases, especially the fem one) and you grow it correctly, you will talk about it for years ;)

Latte Pharm

Killer Pheno

Killer Pheno

I have somewhat discussed this with Ace via social media..they didnt say whether I was right but they didnt say I was wrong about the Killer Pheno.

I popped 1 pack and in its late veg/early flower stage, I identified 2 different phenos and one 50/50 and thats how I noted this in my records. These were started outdoors from seed in the Tropics/Equator (Northern Hemisphere).

Pheno 1: This is an all green phenotype and leaves do not overlap or touch at the base. I used my Golden Tigers and attention to detail to determine that this is most likely the Killer Pheno.

Pheno 2: This pheno has a slight hint of purple stripes along the main stem, darker and prominent on some plants, pinkish/reddish tint on the Petiole (leaf stems) and are faster than Pheno 1.

Pheno 3: Any combination of Pheno 1 and 2.

In this pack, more than 50% was Pheno 3, about 25% Pheno 2 and the remaining Pheno 1. Will make an attempt to gather pics.