What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Gage Green/Dynasty Seeds/DNA/Bodhi

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Gage Green/Dynasty Seeds/DNA/Bodhi

Hello People
What's on the menu for my small grow is........
1 Bodhi testerRKU(Purp)f2x 88G13HP 7 regseeds.
2 DNA Sour Kosher Kush.freebie Fem. 1 seed
3 GGG Aloha Grape Stomper 5 reg seeds.Contest win
4 Dynasty seeds HuckleBerry Kush V3. 5 reg seeds. Queen

General Grow Info
Indoor tent-3x3x6.5 air filtration with fan.
Lighting - 600 Watt Grow Light Digital Dimmable HPS MH coolTube.
Adjusted light wattage as plants grew.
Soil- 100% organic custom rich as a fart mix
Germination tech-24 hour h20 then paper towels
Water-Rested Tap water7.0
Fertilizer- Tea and other concoctions.
Grow style- all ways exploring.I grow them natural as I can so I get the maximum natural expression.
Light cycle-24hr seedlings 18/6Veg 12/12 flower
Container-K cups seedlings,2 gal Veg,5 gallon flower.

Currently starting my second week of flower.
All plants have been repotted and sexed.
I will be finishing a test for B
Finishing plants and test smoke
looking for studly males.
Breeding to make seeds

Mission- Positive Medical to help others and Love of the plants

I will Edit and up date this page as I see fit:)

picture.php
DynastySeeds_1.jpg
gggroup.jpg
logo.gif

Ph-patrol

Veteran
1 Bodhi tester RKU(Purp)f2x 88G13HP 7 reg seeds

1 Bodhi tester RKU(Purp)f2x 88G13HP 7 reg seeds

7 RKU(Purp)f2 x 88G13-HP
Week 7 from group sprout
100% Germ rate.

Plants are uncut and are at 8-9th node.Showing offset nodes at top of plant only.
Smell dark-dank to sweet-dank. strong
plants show small variation between them. Fairly close at preflower.
Temps 83 days 67 Nights
Light cycle 6/18
600watts in 3x3x6.6' tent
Watering only when needed.No overwatering
Rich as a fart soil mix.Still a great mix
Standing water 6.9 ph and Tea EWC,molasse compost,kelp,alfalfa .
No odd growths,No auto flowering.
Note-The overall Grow stage of test has been flawless.The plant have shown no stress or deficiencies.

SEX of plants.All have started to show there sex.My preflowering is done with a loop and bright light.At this stage My feelings are there is only one female showing caylax and male are single leafy ball per node .I will put males into darkness and then Cull when balls double.Not flowering.
I would have liked to used a 1/2 gallon more soil considering length of veg time.Slow sexing plants.
Summer temps Controling air flow.No AC yet. (ง'̀-'́)ง

123 Males ball single
picture.php

467 Males ball single
picture.php

5 female-Calyx showing
picture.php

Thanks and Positive vibes
ph
The #5 female 10 days flower(only female)
picture.php

picture.php

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Gage Green Genetics - Aloha Grape Stomper

Gage Green Genetics - Aloha Grape Stomper

#1 Female
picture.php

#2Female
picture.php

left#3 male and right#4 male
picture.php

gggroup.jpg

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Dynasty seeds HuckleBerry Kush V3

Dynasty seeds HuckleBerry Kush V3

Day 10 flowering
Left#2male & Right#3 male
picture.php

Left#4 male & right#5male

picture.php

#1 Female
picture.php

DynastySeeds_1.jpg

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I will finish taking more pics tomorrow and completing my first page of my thread.I just want a good reference point just incase things get out of hand.
As you can see I caught a few males and that will be good for the breeding portion of this thread.
We are at day 10 of flower and all fems repotted.Males will play out there lives in 2 gallon.
Part of this thread is choosing the best male to cross to the females.
I chose a lot of these seeds because I felt they would cross well together if I found good specimens.Great stuff so far.
Straight grow too and a half ass test considering I caught so many males.

Abbey-Road-Cover-Beatles-05.jpg

Rich as fart soil
Base
20% worm casting(quality)
20% Coast of Maine Lobster compost(rich)
45%organic soil(quality)
10%coarse perlite (ran out)
5% Canadian Peat (compost Filler)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bat Guano
Rock phosphate
gypsum
Blood meal
alfalfa meal
Kelp
green sand
Dolomite Lime
oyster flower
BlackStrap molasses
Kelp
Epsom salt*
alfalfa meal*
Neptune's Harvest Fish Fertilizer - Orange Label 2-4-1*

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Very nice, Ph!

That Bodhi tester looks and sounds promising. :yes:

May your mission prove successful!

:lurk:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Howdy Brother Shmavis
Thanks for taking the time....:tiphat:
I planed for this to be an exclusive test grow for Bodhi's RKU(pur) x 88g13Hp) but I caught almost all male except for a single sweet Female my #5.
Bodhi is going to send me out some more testers soon.We will see whats going[url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php? be tested next.:)

I will asses The number 5 grow and smoke wise.
picture.php

Thanks
respect

ph

oneofus

Ph,

damn nice looking plants you got there. Could you tell us a bit more about that rich as a fart soil? love me some water-only soils.:tiphat:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Some great looking healthy plants you have there! Nice selection of genetics as well.

I am very curious about the Aloha GS. I grew out the GS clone for a few runs. Pics in my album. Was nice erb. Frost machine. I am interested to see what the widow brings to the cross.

Grow on bro! I'll pop in and check out your progress, should be a good show!

And I'll second the request to describe that soil.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Missing Astomp pics and Soil mix complete

Missing Astomp pics and Soil mix complete

Well I have gotten the last photos of A-stomper's taken and posted.
It was hot as hell all day and taking the pics and watering was like torcher.Hot
I threw up the soil and WC tea too....last minute Curve ball:)
I will expand with pics soon.

Tent Heat:biggrin:
tumblr_mfrw0pebhl1r0493ho1_250.gif

Mission Accomplished :)
beavis-n-butthead-rockin-out-o.gif

Guys Soil mix is below the Beatles pre Abbey Road pic.

We will talk but now its Shower time (⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙)

Thanks everyone for just showing up ☘
ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Ph,

damn nice looking plants you got there. Could you tell us a bit more about that rich as a fart soil? love me some water-only soils.:tiphat:
Well the rich as fart part truly comes from the new to me Lobster compost that's a recent add on to the previous mix.
Will add some product pics soon and soil Co name.
Thanks much Oneofus
Plants are lookin super healthy, ph! Got my eye on your single Sour Kosher Kush...hope she turns out fire. :)
Hey V-Phoenix
The Sour Kosher is my dark horse that I thew in last moment. I don't honestly remember my thought process in the moment choosing it. But I'm stoked now.

Fire :)

Nice Ph pulling up a chair for this one!
Thanks for showing up Brother.
Some great looking healthy plants you have there! Nice selection of genetics as well.

I am very curious about the Aloha GS. I grew out the GS clone for a few runs. Pics in my album. Was nice erb. Frost machine. I am interested to see what the widow brings to the cross.

Grow on bro! I'll pop in and check out your progress, should be a good show!

And I'll second the request to describe that soil.

Hello Lester
I will look at your Grape Stomper ASAP.I think it was Knome who turned me on to Aloha Stomper after we chatted about SSDD.
I mentioned that I won them from Herbies. Thanks Herbies:)
I see the aloha being tossed around a couple of breeders like Hazeman.
Toss up any G-stomper pics and show if you want.

we will talk
ph

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

First pic is outdoor GS, the pistils turned pink on this strain outdoors every time and the flavor was sweet white grapes.

The indoor stomper had a very refined flavor, almost perfect balance of the Urkle and funky with a touch of that white grape, maybe wine flavor.

Good yield, frosty as hell. The plant wasn't the best structure wise. The stone was strong but not remarkable. People that just want to be couch glued loved it. I prefer more exciting effects. I gave it to my friend to run. He had light leaks and I wound up with a bunch of S1's. They were pretty much the same as the mother. I enjoyed it while I had it.

I think the Aloha WW may add some excitement to the GS, so that's where my interest lies in your plants.

Cheers!

M

marygrace

I'm very interested on dynasty genetics , in this moment are growing some Blue magoo , Salmon river OG , Bluniverse , Huckleberry IBL 2015 , Platinum Huckleberry Cookies . Have you got some feedback to share about these crosses ?

:thank you:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
View Image View Image View Image

First pic is outdoor GS, the pistils turned pink on this strain outdoors every time and the flavor was sweet white grapes.

The indoor stomper had a very refined flavor, almost perfect balance of the Urkle and funky with a touch of that white grape, maybe wine flavor.

Good yield, frosty as hell. The plant wasn't the best structure wise. The stone was strong but not remarkable. People that just want to be couch glued loved it. I prefer more exciting effects. I gave it to my friend to run. He had light leaks and I wound up with a bunch of S1's. They were pretty much the same as the mother. I enjoyed it while I had it.

I think the Aloha WW may add some excitement to the GS, so that's where my interest lies in your plants.
Cheers!
Lester
Very very nice share.....Thanks

Your cut looks caked to the max,we will have to see what the Aloha-WW brings to ggg cross.I prefer a solid structure but I run a lot of Chocolope that are so delicate and spindly but killer head weed.
I too like more of a dreamy interstellar upbeat high....Mood elevator
Stoned to the bone can always be a good med to have jarred up.
S1's that's sound nice:)

Great share and all are welcome.

ph

I'm very interested on dynasty genetics , in this moment are growing some Blue magoo , Salmon river OG , Bluniverse , Huckleberry IBL 2015 , Platinum Huckleberry Cookies . Have you got some feedback to share about these crosses ?
:thank you:

Howdy there Mary Grace
You have quite the Dynasty seed line up there.I first caught wind of dynasty years ago on sandies.
This is my first run with Professor P gear.I would love to run just about everything on your list.....priced right genetics
I want to get a pack of Huckleberry IBL even if I just bank it for a bit.Like I said Nice list.
Not a ton of dynasty published but pro-p has a Macro thread thats amazing.Dynasty Macro thread https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=290173
I wish i could help you out but check on Instagram,there's a lot published on there.
Keep us informed and share your grow :)

ph

oneofus

hey ph,

thanks for the disclosure on your soil recipe. always nice to know what other folks are doing. :)

also, will greatly appreciate the pics and names of the various companies. could you maybe give a bit more detail on the amounts of your other amendments,please?

never heard of that lobster compost before. is it available nationally?

just real nice looking plants,man. no topping or training it looks like. really nice. I'll be keeping an eye on your progress.

hope they turn into what you are looking for. :tiphat:

@Lester,...damn....where's my drool cup...awesome work....

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Hey there 1ofus
Yes comparing grow notes can be helpful.I never try to grow frosty plant instead I simply keep my plants in a happy environment.
I feel I start of with 100% of the genetic potential and every over watering,fertilizing,heatwave,Light to close,and root bound moment etc steals away from plant full potential.
I never swing as hard as I can I just try for good form....always a student.
Were I am generous is with time.I never scam my plants of the time they need.In all aspect Veg,flower and Cure.
I am on there timeline, but I do approach finish as a group chop usually around 75 days.
I judge mainly by trichome color 90white and 10 amber is ideal.That's what I shot for but there are always clears in the bunch.
I let the plants run the show.

I generally don't cut my plants or train.I have I just prefer to see a new plant in their natural form,at least for the first grow.This can cause problems with a 3x stretch.:biggrin:

The Lobster Compost I came across was to replacing a diffrent out of stock product.What a surprise, at $6.50 a cubic yard this compost is Black Gold.
Its my first run with it so far and it did nice in veg....I'm constantly learning.

Coast Of Maine Q1 CUFT Lobster Compost
1.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3oykhp7VDM
2.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQyK8EVn3Mc

Credit Heady Blunts was the first member that I saw using this product.

I will add ratio to soil amendments asap.
Thanks for you brief Question and sorry for my long ass answer.:biggrin:

ph

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Day 10 flowering
Left#2male & Right#3 male
View Image

Left#4 male & right#5male

View Image

#1 Female
View Image

View Image

Can't wait to see the outcome on this one. I got the mthood hb f3s a good while long ago and still have them stashed away :biggrin:

All your plants look extremely healthy. Your hard work becomes obvious when looking at your plants. Keep it up man, I'll be glad to be tuned in for this one.
Good tip with the lobster compost as well