What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

swt#3 seed.boo freebies club

the gnome

Veteran
I'm starting a thread for all of us that were lucky enough to get the swt#3 freebies clarence was giving out recently.
we can all post our progress in one spot.

my germ rates were not good at all, out of 2 packs I only have 2 that are up and running.
don't give up on em if you have em in soil and they haven't popped yet.
ive had seeds come up 2+weeks after they were planted.

here's my 2 swt#3s :dance013:
picture.php

one on the left is kinda deformed but is fine and healthy.
picture.php

Last edited:
I

Iron_Lion

Happy to see they actually sprouted, luckily 2 is all you need. Hope for a male and a female. Gonna start a few of mine a few weeks, Im getting behind and my breeding projects are piling up, I really need to get moving.

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fingers crossed on all the SWT#3 grows, hoping several kind souls make f2's for freebies/server fund!

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Sub'd!!! I am going to germ mine this weekend. I have had some good success rates with some of the harder to germ seeds so well see how it goes. Definitely going to germ an entire pack of 5. Hopefully someone can find some decent keepers for F2.

the gnome

Veteran
Fingers crossed on all the SWT#3 grows, hoping several kind souls make f2's for freebies/server fund!

between all of us that get our swt#3s up I'm sure we'll get some seeds out :ying:

here's my 2 swt#3s at about 2+weeks,
the one on the left is growing out of the deformity

picture.php

the gnome

Veteran
thanks GP,
I got 3 paks tota and I have one more order incoming so i may get another but I doubt it as I think they are all gone but I requested them, everytime i requested swt#3 i got em...so we'll see :)
right now it doesn't look like any of my others will pop
so I think I go for bust and do up my last pak of swt#3 :dance013:

someone said use a pair of scissors and cut off the very tip of the pointy end of the seed but do so very carefully so you don't damage the embryo inside,
any one else done this?

Im just going to do my standard germ procedure,
scuff these with a nail file
put in FFOF-perlite 3:1
use PH'd water only
doing a nordic ritual germination dance at midnite
listening to several species of small furry animals gathered together in a cave and grooving with a pict
totally naked
except for my unicorn helmet on my head

I have gotten pretty good germ rates using this method :dance013:

picture.php

Last edited:

aligee

Veteran
I soaked the first two placed them in my lovely seed mix 90/10 perlite/coco placed in a dome with heat mat on a thermostat... so far i checked and one has cracked with a visable tail pushing thru!!! fingers crossed

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Well 2 days ago I started my thing wit 10 beans,this mornin I have 3 lil tails,and 2 more have cracked!!!!! I am sooooooo stoked folks.BTW guys, I only did a 12 hr soak,then I used a styrofoam plate with paper towels put that in a plastic bag and suspended them over a 400 watt light that I switched to 24 hrs for this project so to speak.The temp where they are over the light is a constant 90 degrees. They must be liking that temp. Can't wait!!!! More in the next couple days.If tomorrow I discover another one has popped..........I will probably die of a massive heart attack!!!I hope not!!! Gnome....I hope ya read this.:dance013:Nice Idea startin this thread.:tiphat:

B

bench warmer

Although I've recently received two 5 packs of Sweet Tooth #3, the ST#3 plant I'm growing is from a 10 pack (inspected from bulk) acquired in 2008 and is currently two & a half months into veg.

This is my first experience with the Toof, so I hope it's ok if I join you all in this awesome thread. :)

This plant has been the picture of health and is already throwing plenty of pistils in spite of the 18/6 light cycle.

She's getting big fast, even though she's only in a 1 gallon pot of coco & perlite. She's branching a lot too, so I'll be taking cuttings fairly soon.

Hope we all find multiple keepers in this strain. :ying:

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good so far Gnome! :wave: I hope to add mine to the show when I pop em :)

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
Although I've recently received two 5 packs of Sweet Tooth #3, the ST#3 plant I'm growing is from a 10 pack (inspected from bulk) acquired in 2008 and is currently two & a half months into veg.

This is my first experience with the Toof, so I hope it's ok if I join you all in this awesome thread. :)

This plant has been the picture of health and is already throwing plenty of pistils in spite of the 18/6 light cycle.

She's getting big fast, even though she's only in a 1 gallon pot of coco & perlite. She's branching a lot too, so I'll be taking cuttings fairly soon.

Hope we all find multiple keepers in this strain. :ying:

photos.gif
:D

the gnome

Veteran
got my fingers crossed you too aligee!!
hey try my ritual nordic germ dance if you have trouble :biglaugh:

great news usefulidiot!
hope those other get to poppin for ya! :good:

critter.. dammit man! git em in some dirt!! :D

good to see you aboard benchwarmer! the more swt#3s the merrier my friend :)
oh yeah! what GP said!---> pics mah man--->pics!

B

bench warmer

Cheers GP73LPC & the gnome :wave:
I look forward to all of our results with this strain.
With her reputation for having an uplifting effect, being super tasty/aromatic & offering high yields, she definitely checks several boxes on my list of possible keepers.
...and the bubblehash should be incredible. :D

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
I got 5 beans in the retro bag -> wet paper towels method
1 germinated after 2.5 days. Will give them time until mold starts showing and I'll move the seeds to a new paper towel with some fungicide.