Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

Thread Title Search
DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-04-2017, 02:19 AM #6001
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
You sure it's leaking gas or are you smelling all your gassy weed? Lol

Can you find a used tank and get new straps? Shouldn't be too pricey..

Also what is GTE? Some nice cola action there!
Lester Beans is offline Quote

Old 09-04-2017, 02:26 AM #6002
Buckeyebandit

Buckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud of
that is a nice cola. i was going to say look at the head on that cabbage. the more he shows her the more i want to pop mine

gte = genius thai extreme
Buckeyebandit is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-04-2017, 02:47 AM #6003
bigganjabud

Yo dtog I ain't missed the pants yet have I?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-04-2017, 06:54 AM #6004
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor

GBPB 65 days+ - i just pulled 2 GBPB a a day or so ago.
the 2 i pulled were in the same pot ,one [aroma mouthballs with after notes of oatemeal]
the other had a [aroma of oatemeal with after notes of mouthball]
no pic of those 2 maybe a dryed shot later .
the one above stinks but i have no idea what it is lol i still got a few more days to see if i can identified it.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-04-2017, 01:03 PM #6005
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugman52 View Post
View Image View Image
the 2 i pulled were in the same pot ,one [aroma mouthballs with after notes of oatemeal]
the one above stinks but i have no idea what it is lol i still got a few more days to see if i can identified it.
Looking good Bugsy
Badfishy1 is offline Quote

Old 09-04-2017, 04:04 PM #6006
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Beans View Post
You sure it's leaking gas or are you smelling all your gassy weed? Lol

Can you find a used tank and get new straps? Shouldn't be too pricey..

Also what is GTE? Some nice cola action there!
Here's the thing......the year and model of my car, they don't sell aftermarket gas tanks for it. Trust me, I looked. Then any of the model's/year car close to mine, the gas tank isn't an exact fit. I called all the local junk yards and even a "super junk yard" 80 miles away, nothing. Thought I found one about 5 hours from where I live, cause they had it listed on their website. Call them, yup they didn't have it.

I was gonna take the tank off. Rinse it out real good, then have my daughters boyfriend weld it(he went to school for welding). But that plan shit the bed, when the PT Cruiser shit the bed on me yesterday.

The wife and I talked about what Packerfan suggested. I know a guy that owns a used car dealership, and he finances. Seeing that I know him, know him(he was the guy in the very beginning of the thread where I set up that 4k grow), I might be able to get a car without a down payment(or trade smoke for a down payment) . We'll see, cause I gotta do something. One vehicle isn't gonna cut it, when both the wife and I live 25 miles from where we work.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 09-04-2017, 04:08 PM #6007
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
Here's the thing......the year and model of my car, they don't sell aftermarket gas tanks for it. Trust me, I looked. Then any of the model's/year car close to mine, the gas tank isn't an exact fit. I called all the local junk yards and even a "super junk yard" 80 miles away, nothing. Thought I found one about 5 hours from where I live, cause they had it listed on their website. Call them, yup they didn't have it.

I was gonna take the tank off. Rinse it out real good, then have my daughters boyfriend weld it(he went to school for welding). But that plan shit the bed, when the PT Cruiser shit the bed on me yesterday.

The wife and I talked about what Packerfan suggested. I know a guy that owns a used car dealership, and he finances. Seeing that I know him, know him(he was the guy in the very beginning of the thread where I set up that 4k grow), I might be able to get a car without a down payment(or trade smoke for a down payment) . We'll see, cause I gotta do something. One vehicle isn't gonna cut it, when both the wife and I live 25 miles from where we work.
Well, in my time about ic, I've learned You get back up so a minor bump in the road won't hold you down. Doesn't lessen the frustration tho
Badfishy1 is offline Quote

Old 09-04-2017, 04:35 PM #6008
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugman52 View Post
View Image View Image
It looks like another GB x PB. Couple times I had the GB make those "flathead" cola's. Then the normal looking lower buds, look like the GB mother as well. If a stem rub reeks like Chem D(dirty socks, bad breath, body odor, those type smells) it's definitely GB x PB. The GB smell carries thru into the progeny IME.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 09-04-2017, 05:39 PM #6009
packerfan79

packerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond repute
Man double, that's crappy. Some junk yards can search a database nationwide to find parts. I have ordered a motor that way before. I am currently trying to find a transmission for my bro in laws dodge Dakota. Dodge put a Mercedes 6 speed manual transmission in a truck. I found a used one for 2300. Crazy, a new one is like 6 grand. I am going to have the filler neck replaced on the wife's Explorer, Ford's stupid integrated gas cap leaked so we are burning through gas like crazy, going to be 600 to get it fixed. And of course specialty tools are required to get the integrated gas cap.
packerfan79 is offline Quote

Old 09-04-2017, 06:46 PM #6010
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
It looks like another GB x PB. Couple times I had the GB make those "flathead" cola's. Then the normal looking lower buds, look like the GB mother as well. If a stem rub reeks like Chem D(dirty socks, bad breath, body odor, those type smells) it's definitely GB x PB. The GB smell carries thru into the progeny IME.
its GBPB I JUST CANt FIGER OUT THE AROMA/SMELL, its nothing ive ever smelt before lol.
its got a few more days before it come down, ill check out that smell again.

GBPB=GARLIC BREATH X PINK BOZOOKA [DTOG]
THANKS BUGMAN

4 members found this post helpful.