What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My OBBT Bucket Build

h.h.

Veteran
Air injected drip...need more information. Somehow a venturi valve is incorporated with the drip head...Anybody know?

h.h.

Veteran
Air injected drip...need more information. Somehow a venturi valve is incorporated with the drip head...Anybody know?

""...to evaluate the effect of air injection in subsurface drip irrigation on the performance of Rio Grande Russet Potato. Treatments included subsurface drip irrigation with and without air injection. Stem number and tuber set were increased from 4 to 5 and 7 to 8, respectively, when drip irrigation water was aerated with atmospheric air. Tuber bulking was faster, and terminated earlier under the air-injected drip system, than in the drip system without air injection. Root, stem, and tuber dry mass were observed to be higher under the air-injected drip system than under the drip that did not have air injection.""
http://a-c-s.confex.com/crops/2009am/webprogrampreliminary/Paper51834.html

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SS what's happenin? Lookin good!

Hey mate. Whats happening is a few Reclining Buddahs in the great outdoors. Pic is of a White Rhino. Been bloody cold and wet past few days... gonna warm up this week thank fuck. :tiphat:

Havnt heard of an air dripper h.h...

:smoweed:

rrog

Veteran
I haven't heard of air drippers either H2. I am having a HELL of a time with my SSH seeds. Out of 18 seeds, two never germinated, and the rest are very sensitive to waterlogging. Didn't have this issue with previous grows.

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
The end result, and the new start, this time I'm scrogging and the plant in the cup has since been potted up to the bucket. It needed an up pot anyway.

Attachments

• DSCN5342.JPG
    DSCN5342.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCN5347.JPG
    DSCN5347.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCN5317.JPG
    DSCN5317.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 41
  • DSCN5353.JPG
    DSCN5353.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 40
  • DSCN5374.JPG
    DSCN5374.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 41
  • DSCN5376.JPG
    DSCN5376.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 40

rrog

Veteran
Chosen, Thanks!

pearlemae, that's all looking really excellent. Thanks for posting.

As an update, I'm waiting on replacement SSH seeds. Should be here someday.

Then I'm off to the races

Latest posts

Latest posts