What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

why bubble later when you can BUBBLENOW

bubbleman

Veteran
Hey guys the units come right now in both 110v and 220. We have plugs for the north american market as well as the UK.
as for the last bag, i photographed it in the bag, but forgot to actualy get a shot of it laying in the pile of the all the hashes. But there is one pic from the last bag, its the purple bag with the sandy hashy water in it at the bottom.

will try and post some more pics later.

peace
bubble man

price will be between 175- and 200

G

google portable washing machine. duh mila did it first

google portable washing machine. duh mila did it first

new concept? dont you just Copy all of milas work? and that WASHING machine. You can buy em for 80 bucks online .EXACT SAME MACHINE. Stick youre bubbleman sticker on it and youre done!! google portable washing machine, no new concept here, anyways mila did it first and you bubble man copy here like a little kid. mila came out with the bubblator first, same with the bubble bags. you love to jock her work,..... :dueling: you are like the korean and there wanna be jap cars. ALL STOLEN TECHNOLOGY.

G

Raque said:
What's going to be the price on your Bubbleator machine? Will it be cheaper than the original Bubbleator?
LOL ......SOME FUNNY SHIT.

bubbleman

Veteran
ahhh the haters hating, i was waiting for it. but to be honest, i dont even have much to say to the haters.
These machines work great, they will help people make wonderful bubble, and by the way just for your knowledge, I dont' believe mila invented a mini washing machine, they were around long before she started to sell them> I would have probably never gotten on board had she not taken the name and phrases i coined since 99. Its all good, its called business dude look into . you dont have to buy from me or from her.
Now if your done with your hating, you should try smoking a bowl, and try not to let my success annoy you to much>

peace
bubble man

Last edited:
G

No hate here. I never said she invented the washing machine .I said YOU COPY HER after she come's out with it, guess what? bubbleman got the same thing. dam you got no morals. Its the same machine mila sells first!!!! Google portable washing machine. . If you didnt JOCK mila I would not have a problem with you. I was almost gonna buy a set of youre bags .Mila must hate you. when are you gonna slap your sticker on that europe washing machine you did not make, or invent,...the guys in columbia have been doing this for years. so has mila....

google...mila uses the exact same machine first.
Bubblemans bags are great!! durable as hell. but on the other hand , this^ shit has gone too far for me at least. unless there the same company sharing profits.At least use a diffrent washing machine ,or come up with something new and creative.All the bubble bags out there have a diffrent look and material's.You post up on ic mag like you invented that dam machine. or it was put together for you. you did nt think one person would catch on?

Last edited:

bubbleman

Veteran
anyway its all good, i got your message, and now i would just love to give this thread back to those who want to learn from it.
if you have a bunch of negativity to spew, start your own thread.
Peace
bubble man

TAG-monk

AFAIK the "guys in colombia" havent come on OG explaining the process and selling the bag's....

BTW i hope no one consider me one of the "haters"..... i was saying a JOKE knowing what mila thinks of BMan.... i was and still using the bublebags for all these years (though i prefer working drysift now, heh)

Last edited:

shankDank

you are only interested in helping people because it makes you money. Dont act like you are doing it out of the kindness of your heart. It is buisness and you are here to make money!

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Hehehehe i was waiting for him to be called out. But hey i've been saying all along, you don't have to buy a washing machine, just use your own. We were doing it long before all this nonsense.

bubbleman

Veteran
I can definitly disagree with the statement that i am only helping others cause it makes me money, if you knew me at all you would know this to not be true. I am a business man but at heart i am a head, and love producing full melt bubble as much as i do love teaching people how to. CHief of course the washing machine unit has been used for along while, but what pain in removing the pump so it doesn clog, and its definitly not portable. This is a portable unit that can be taken anywhere you have a plug to plug it in.
I wouldnt call it nonsense personaly, as it gets the job done

bubble man

G

Whomever invented it,i thank you,and for those who have improved upon and brang it to the masses i salute you :joint: .As far as someone doing what ever first :bat: ,i was in Baghdad before you were in yer dads bag,who cares /jkn :yummy: .Great job BM,i would love one of those and have always wanted to fill up a regular sized Washing machine with frosty trim and make some sweet Hash ever since i seen the technology,but this is more realistic for my little bit o trim i get :joint: .Who cares about the haters,you know what you do and you have much respect from many.Peace and stay safe,DancesWithWeed

calicoli06

optimusprime you should get your facts straight before you start shit. If anybody stole anybodies idea it was MILA!!! Mila didn't invent anything. She got the ice-olater idea from the guy who makes this machine.http://www.icecold.org/ He got the patents!! Looks like Mila already was contacted about the lawsuit and bubbleman will soon here about it too.
optimusprime said:
No hate here. I never said she invented the washing machine .I said YOU COPY HER after she come's out with it, guess what? bubbleman got the same thing. dam you got no morals. Its the same machine mila sells first!!!! Google portable washing machine. . If you didnt JOCK mila I would not have a problem with you. I was almost gonna buy a set of youre bags .Mila must hate you. when are you gonna slap your sticker on that europe washing machine you did not make, or invent,...the guys in columbia have been doing this for years. so has mila....

google...mila uses the exact same machine first.
Bubblemans bags are great!! durable as hell. but on the other hand , this^ shit has gone too far for me at least. unless there the same company sharing profits.At least use a diffrent washing machine ,or come up with something new and creative.All the bubble bags out there have a diffrent look and material's.You post up on ic mag like you invented that dam machine. or it was put together for you. you did nt think one person would catch on?

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its called free enterprise. People have been doing the same things forever. Think real hard im sure youve seen this a time or two before in other businesses. You know pepsi is strangely similar to cocacola.... amazing.

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
calicoli06 said:
optimusprime you should get your facts straight before you start shit. If anybody stole anybodies idea it was MILA!!! Mila didn't invent anything. She got the ice-olater idea from the guy who makes this machine.http://www.icecold.org/ He got the patents!! Looks like Mila already was contacted about the lawsuit and bubbleman will soon here about it too.

""The Ice Water Method," developed in Mendocino County, California, was granted a US patent for an all new ice water extraction process for resinous herbs"

For an all new ice water extraction process

errr he doesn't have patents on the ice water method or the bags.