What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Weirdest thing you ever found in a "bought" bag of smoke

Think Green

Well folks, in my younger days I found a ladybug. At the time, I was like wtf? And it was schwagg. Now however Im sure the little lady bug was prolly patrolling for aphids. Also found some little pieces of crystal looking stones. Probably were just sparkling pieces of broken rock to add weight. So anyone else? &
Happy New Year!

:party:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I found a nut (as in nut and bolt, not peanut) in a bar of black once... the rotten buggers ..lol :)

opium. The shithead told me after we smoked it, which is really low class and indicative of the type of people I used to associate with.

L

LolaGal

Deja Vu

The weirdest thing I found in my bag was this big fat hippie dude who lived down the street.

:biglaugh:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a rabbit turd that we thought was hash,yes we smoked it,but also pesos,shredded newspaper,bugs live and dead,rocks,a bottle cap....ah the joys of brickweed

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Back in the 70s, scattered batches of Colombian Gold had little larvae shells. They were fractal and not unlike bee cells, although fragments instead of large pieces. Luck had it this stuff only appeared in great smoke. (Great smoke was so common back then it was an afterthought.) It was common enough that simply seeing it in a pound was a good sign.

One particular batch actually had the bug in it. Whether it was the same thing as the eggs I'll never know but it was a beetle of some sort and as gold as the reefer it had a gut full of.

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my buddy Steve used to get regular kilos back in the 70s.
he told me the two strangest things he found were a whole bat in one and a shoe in another.

sorcival

found socks, knives, needles, rubbers(not used), a finger(yechh), shells, bugs, tooth,
scorpion, chamelion lizard(dried), rocks, bolt...shit all kindsa stuff.

M

medi-useA

Buying Brickweed? bring a battery powered stud finder/magnetic nail thingy {you know in the DIY section of the hardware store!}
some are keyring sized...some are keyrings!!!

Small, portable and a money-$aver if it lights up and goes beep!
muA

Me?...I've never seen brickweed before... :(

muA

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
opium. The shithead told me after we smoked it, which is really low class and indicative of the type of people I used to associate with.

A guy that turns you onto Thai Stick is a 'shit head'? WTF?

You should have grown up in the '70s my friend. Thai stick is one thing I really, really miss. Please PM Mr. Shithead's #, I really need to speak with him.

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
Well I've got you all topped. I just got a bag of compressed brick weed. It has seeds in it! Not just a few, it's literally riddled with seeds. It's like a friggin' flashback to the '70s. Really, really nice effect though, uplifting high, obviously sativa, seems to be quality genetics processed by idiots. First thing I decided to do after feeling it was to clean up the kitchen and do the dishes. My buzz is so nice I'm thinking back to the days of Oaxacan land race sativas. Oh crap, did I just send money to the cartels? I feel so guilty!

Latest posts

Latest posts