Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > GREAT SOLAR FLASH ULTIMATE HIGH!!!

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
GREAT SOLAR FLASH ULTIMATE HIGH!!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-05-2017, 09:53 PM #1
THCengineer

THCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the rough
GREAT SOLAR FLASH ULTIMATE HIGH!!!

Now for something totally different: Hey all you fellow "spaced cadets," check this out: “This solar system is moving into an area of space where the vibrations are much higher. This will cause changes in your planet's features. It will also cause changes in your peoples. The vibrations on the planet will become higher. Therefore, you will have to raise your vibrations in order to exist on your planet. These vibrations can only be raised by the peoples' thinking.”

I want to remind each and every one of you that, yes indeed, your incredible, long anticipated and hoped for, miraculous, punctuated cosmic evolution is finally at hand! I believe the latest messages of the benevolent et's who declare that mankind's immortality and exponential expansion into the universe shall truly be initiated via the imminent, astonishing, breathtaking, incoming
GREAT SOLAR FLASH! Cosmic Disclosure: The Great Solar Flash https://www.spherebeingalliance.com/...lar-flash.html - Trust me my friend, although you may understandably remain skeptical, I cordially invite you to delve into these channelings insisting that this transformative EVENT will spark the most intense and fabulous never-ending high you have ever enjoyed! This is no joke, this is no cajole! Welcome to your fantastic, ultimate regeneration - your Cosmic Genesis! Prepare to experience the actual transformative "germination" of your soul into the ecstatic world of Realities Unlimited! Won't you come with me as I step through this brilliant portal into a new YOUniverse of unendurable pleasure infinitely prolonged?

also: Solar Flash Event Scenario, ET Signals, & Disclosure in TV Series and Movies https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yGCiWLBJJ0 - Published on Mar 12, 2017 - This presentation describes a scenario of what the Solar Flash Event could look like, the possibility of ET Signals in terms of what they mean, and how Disclosure narratives are shown in TV Series and in Movies. Description of Solar Flash Event scenario example provided from The Outer Limits: Music of the Spheres: S03E14. :groupwa ve:
THCengineer is offline Quote

Old 04-12-2017, 03:45 AM #2
THCengineer

THCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the rough
[I double-checked all the following URLs to ensure their accuracy]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pihTb6mECHk - Did Star Trek Feature the Solar Flash into Their Intros - Apr 10, 2017 - Event Is Coming Soon - Did Star Trek Feature the Solar Flash into Their Intros

"Now this is just a theory and observation I made when I was watching this show the other day. We have heard from various sources that Star Trek is part of a long-term disclosure plan to ready the population for the time and era that our daily lives will be like that of those in the show. Star Trek has disclosed the following information to us so far, some of these things subtly and some not-so subtly":

Archons that control and influence non-physical planes and the reincarnation process

Nazis controlling space stations that use super-soldiers to fulfill their agenda

Ascension

Various advanced technology and lifeforms

Atlantis

Science of time and space

Advanced spiritual education

Instructions on how to improve and develop psychic abilities

And many, many more things!

"If I was writing everything I could into a show I would definitely include one of the most important aspects of this entire process of liberating the planet and disclosing this reality to an unawakened public. One of most important things being the solar flash AKA The Event and liberation of darkness from the Universe forever. Now with all that being said let’s get to the videos!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbyZ7ADNjIM - The new changes on Earth and how the solar flash is going to affect humanity - Published on Feb 13, 2017 - This is Corey Goode at the Conscious Life expo 2017. I have known about this for the past year. I am so excited for humanity.

and:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF0BIcdaBJs - Cosmic Disclosure: The Great Solar Flash - Feb 24, 2017

also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpS83I7_8bs - What is The Event? - Mar 26, 2017

and:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg1kNcxV3YI - Compression Breakthrough - Published on Mar 27, 2017 - …”Nothing in all creation, not in any sphere of the universe, compares to being born into time and space without any recollection of your past."

and:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9ikW-ggdtU - 2017 The Event This Way Comes - Published on Dec 10, 2016 - The Event will be a moment of breakthrough for every living thing on our planet coming from the Galactic Center. There will be a big flash of Divine energy and light coming from the Galactic Sun.......Everyone on earth will feel and know something happened.......It has been predicted in ancient prophecies and in modern religion as well, and it’s called things such as Rapture, Ascension, Second Coming and so forth.......in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we will be changed. 1 Corinthians 15:52 It just makes sense that an “Event” such as this will be necessary to transform this messy planet to match our awakening hearts and I do feel it will very likely happen in 2017.......Catch the amazing feelings as the upcoming Magic of The Event (the ultimate game changer) draws ever closer during the coming months. Like a true cosmic Universal surprise the greatest gift awaits us. I am pumped. Blessings NJ

also:

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...y=flashing+sun - youtube search for Flashing Sun There are about 301,000 results, suggesting that this Flashing Sun anomaly is currently an actual, ongoing celestial phenomena witnessed worldwide. I personally regard these bizarre flashings as clear evidence of out sun's energetic ramping-up-crescendo to the GREAT SOLAR FLASH EVENT!
THCengineer is offline Quote

Old 04-12-2017, 04:02 PM #3
Capt.Ahab
Feeding the ducks with a bun.

Capt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond repute
"Mark ye, be forewarned; Ahab's above the common; Ahab's been in colleges, as well as 'mong the cannibals; been used to deeper wonders than the waves; fixed his fiery lance in mightier, stranger foes than whales.'"
Capt.Ahab is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2017, 04:19 PM #4
angelgoob

angelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really nice
haha. I just thought this was a thread about solar toking?

Well, my experience is in the California sun and a bigger magnifying glass, you get vapor at first then it burns. This is vaping, and THEN smoking. Best of both worlds.
angelgoob is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2017, 04:45 PM #5
OldPhart

OldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really nice
Quick, where's the Kool-Aid....... I believe that we know little to nothing of our solar system, at alone the universe. The most interesting thing that I have seen lately, that I gave a little credit to is the fact that our solar system may have other LARGE objects in it, that only come through the inner part of the solar system on VERY long intervals. We know that there have been changes in the magnetic polls of the earth, and we also know that there has been massive movement of tectonic plates. Now imagine if that was due to some massive object coming nearby that could effect the tilt of the earth, along with the magnetic field of the earth. Can we say, shit would hit the fan! I don't really care, the humans have had a good run on this planet, I'm sure we will go the way of the dinosaur sooner or later.
OldPhart is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2017, 05:15 PM #6
CosmicGiggle

CosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivor
Smile

Scientology, it's not for everyone!
CosmicGiggle is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-13-2017, 12:02 AM #7
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant future
I prefer later.I'm too young to die you oldphart
shithawk420 is offline Quote

Old 04-13-2017, 12:31 AM #8
Betterhaff

Betterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant future
I think the way the seasons have been around here lately something has recently tilted the earth on its axis a bit.
Betterhaff is offline Quote

Old 04-13-2017, 01:48 AM #9
Floridian

Floridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud of
I think with the massive increase in the THC content of reefer,many peoples brains have been tilted on their axis a bit.
Floridian is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-13-2017, 04:39 AM #10
Capt.Ahab
Feeding the ducks with a bun.

Capt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond repute
Those frigging Space Nazis did it.
"Mark ye, be forewarned; Ahab's above the common; Ahab's been in colleges, as well as 'mong the cannibals; been used to deeper wonders than the waves; fixed his fiery lance in mightier, stranger foes than whales.'"
Capt.Ahab is offline Quote