Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-25-2016, 02:38 AM #41
SICE

SICE has a spectacular aura aboutSICE has a spectacular aura aboutSICE has a spectacular aura aboutSICE has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by justabluez View Post
NICE Oaxacan. Who was breeder?
No specific breeder. The person that grows it mexico probably uses seeds from previous crops to plant the next. Im going to begin making seeds in this manner. grow out a group and let them do their thing.
SICE is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-25-2016, 02:49 AM #42
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud of
^^ No doubt that is very sativa and old school SICE. The old lines should still be there in southern Mexico but rarer I guess.
yesum is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-25-2016, 07:21 AM #43
Huckster79

Huckster79 is a jewel in the roughHuckster79 is a jewel in the roughHuckster79 is a jewel in the roughHuckster79 is a jewel in the roughHuckster79 is a jewel in the roughHuckster79 is a jewel in the roughHuckster79 is a jewel in the roughHuckster79 is a jewel in the rough
I'm just starting my third flower run. All has gone well, made mistakes of course but good educational ones so by its gone good I do t mean all wine n roses... If now grown guirilla glue 4 well and a moby dick that I'll be proud of for a long time. Right now train them flat n wide w Lst. I'm in a 6x6x7 room. I'm thinking on 4th run going verticle Scrog...

I know moby is sati a dominant. But I'd like to add another very sativa Dom possibly true sativa to challenge myself to grow as a grower.... Any suggestions????
Huckster79 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-25-2016, 11:00 AM #44
mexcurandero420
विएरॊक् लोवेर

mexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud of
Astur Mexicana

Keep on growing

In volcanic soil we trust

Quote:
The natural state in which hemp appears was and is dioecious. Monoeciousness is artificial in hemp, it can only exist with the help of man, and without selection, the dioecious state will return in two or three generations. I. Bócsa
Quote:
Incense every day keeps the flies away
mexcurandero420 is offline Quote

22 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-25-2016, 09:09 PM #45
Waldgeist

Waldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to all
RUST II???

i call for copper gold

(Malawi, 17 weeks)

and nuru magic

(C5 x Malawi #1, 14 weeks)

Waldgeist is offline Quote

37 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2016, 05:30 AM #46
Terpene
I love the smell of cannabis in the morning

Terpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant future
Mango Carrot Zamaldelica x ([Purple Thai Skunk x White Widow] x Tom Hill Haze) at 11 weeks of 11/13, few more to go.

Terpene is offline Quote

25 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2016, 02:09 PM #47
weedtoker

weedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by burningfire View Post
what did it smell like? and the high?
From my own experience (kinda subjective as always) clear and relaxed, leaves a sense of contentement after some joints if i may say...

cheers
weedtoker is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2016, 05:20 PM #48
mexicani-ar

mexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nice
Bodhi's / Nierika Seed Trust Acapulco Gold

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20160427_085440.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	360014 Click image for larger version

Name:	20160427_085159.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	360015
mexicani-ar is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2016, 05:22 PM #49
mexicani-ar

mexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nice
Chimera Highland Guerrero x Blueberry

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20160427_085232.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	360016 Click image for larger version

Name:	20160427_085556.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	360017
mexicani-ar is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-28-2016, 12:50 AM #50
harvestreaper

harvestreaper will become famous soon enoughharvestreaper will become famous soon enoughharvestreaper will become famous soon enough

tfd skunk1 x seedsman haze

and after 6 month cure
harvestreaper is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.