What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

post your SCROG and LST plant pics

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
vindiesel said:
so when u scrog u pop shoots back under screen(as they shoot up), and shoot them u nder screen goin sideways...?
That's what I'm doing. Only the buds will be allowed above the screen. That's where the even canopy comes in. The buds may not all grow to the same height but, they'll all start at the same height. No more buds growing a foot or more below the others. :bashhead: Knock on wood...

mudvaynefan

DiscoDuck said:
here's a bag seed indica at about 5 weeks 12/12:

^^^^^^^Nice^^^^ :headbange Here some shots of plants that got nute burned,ph locked, and are not doing well. 12 clones are just showing roots, so its ok. Flowering them to see what happens, ones not so bad.

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
from this...

to this...

scrog is great...you can get big stretchy sats like these which are over 4foot

beat hell out of them

untill you get this-about 18inches in height. Lovely.

eddie

vindiesel

Veteran
nice...mudvaynfan, i was just wondering why i don't see anyone using those round garden rings for LST...and there i see u do. nice. seems like best way to go for LST, is w/ that...easier and convenient.

ElGato

Veteran
apollo 11

xda73l.jpg

Gato

vindiesel

Veteran
el gato nice!. whats your take on scrog...u pop shoots back under screen and let them grow horizontally with only buds popping above screen? how many plants w/ scrog, how many watts, how much yield?

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
I love to see plants grown using these 2 methods.. I've LST'd before but, never have scrogged... One day maybe... all are nice pics... gato that A11 looks choice peace...

sack

senseless

3 inch squares on these.

i think i used 2.5 inch squares to scrog these ones, i liked it alot more because the blants diddnt push up through the screen as much.

og kush from the first pic

Last edited:

ElGato

Veteran
vindiesel said:
el gato nice!. whats your take on scrog...u pop shoots back under screen and let them grow horizontally with only buds popping above screen? how many plants w/ scrog, how many watts, how much yield?

yup.......pull the shoots back under and direct them horizontally
i train them for the first 1-2 weeks of flower , strain dependent

4 plants, 150w hps and i'm pretty sure i got like 100 grams or better on that particular run

ElGato

Latest posts

Latest posts