What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what games you play when stoned

Hovz

Call of duty Modern Warfare 2 for xbox 360 is consuming my life, i even considered selling my xbox 360 because i would never get anything done i wouldn't even shower and just order pizza so i didn't have to move and piss in a big gulp. Okay not really but i do play a lot but im waiting for red dead redemption to come out. Its like a mmorpg but its the American Old West and you ride around horses and start gangs and shoot people, if anyone has a ps3 or xbox 360 you should check it out.

R

Rysam

COD MW2 for me with an occasional venture into Battlefield BC2, both on xbox live.
The xbox is badass on the 53" HD with surround sound.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
only game i play when stoned is called "where the HELL did i leave my glasses?" or "keys" or "shoes" or "weed". that is all the time i got for games, LOL!:tiphat:

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
When not on the PS# withe the Gods of War trilogy. I like to play cribbage with the wife and a dice game called ten thousand.

Latest posts

Latest posts