What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tangerine haze cut info

Cheesegez

has anyone got any information on the tangerine haze or knows wheres best to get seeds ... man id kill for a cut of this dankness.

peace

CG

Picarus

are you looking for a specific cut you have affinity for, or just looking for the best tangerine plant?

Cheesegez

im just looking for this tangerine haze i smoked before ,,, smelt and tasted like tangerines with a super silver haze background smell/ taste ..good stuff man any ideas

Picarus

Yes nycd x g13 haze. Get those from Soma, thats where the cut came from. I have Tangerine x Sweet Tooth #3 going and they all lean Tangerine. It is the only genetic that overpowers the Sweet Tooth. Not sure of anyone else working the actual Tangerine cut as I have heard some of the breeders claiming it are actually agent orange, or some reworking of cali orange, which is also a nice cut.

TerpeneDream

The official clone I 'think' originates around Boulder? Maybe it was bread there, or just spread from there.

I wish I still had a picture. This is the closest I could find online..

Tastes like tangerines in the roach of the joint!

tangerine-haze-4.jpg

_TangerineHaze1+copy.jpg

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I was just reading a thread the other day by Moonshine, stating that the Tangerine Haze was in fact found in Soma's gear. Devils Harvest crew are the ones that started passing It around before Moonshine worked it into seed form.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
The orig tangerine haze was found by dhk ErawK a member here as well....
funny thread because i have orig tangerine haze bc keeper that reeks of the orig clone maby a tad more haze...but its one for the books...these are pre rare dankness fwiw big ups HE...

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Totally down with all his Tangerine Haze crosses, best sofar was the Tangerine Kush which was a massiv blast!

Cheesegez

The orig tangerine haze was found by dhk ErawK a member here as well....
funny thread because i have orig tangerine haze bc keeper that reeks of the orig clone maby a tad more haze...but its one for the books...these are pre rare dankness fwiw big ups HE...

Yer Mike I've read that too mate . Have you still got your mother goin ?:tiphat:

Cheesegez

The official clone I 'think' originates around Boulder? Maybe it was bread there, or just spread from there.

I wish I still had a picture. This is the closest I could find online..

Tastes like tangerines in the roach of the joint!

View Image

View Image

yes fella were on the same page , im still trying to track her down but what a taste and smell ay ?:tiphat:
peace

Picarus

My favorite of all time for sure. I hope you find the original, but have you seed searched at all yet? The tangerine flavor has dominated in all my own personal breeding attempts with her.

Cheesegez

My favorite of all time for sure. I hope you find the original, but have you seed searched at all yet? The tangerine flavor has dominated in all my own personal breeding attempts with her.

I have shes in boulder but the clone shops wont send me a cut unfortunately lol ...

what a bitch ay....

peace

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Top Dawg Seeds, Citron City (Tang Haze x ONYCD), for those interest in a cross.
I've no experience w it but I'm interested now.

Cheesegez

Top Dawg Seeds, Citron City (Tang Haze x ONYCD), for those interest in a cross.
I've no experience w it but I'm interested now.

nice one bro ive also found tangerine kush and tangerine trainwreck haze are both crossed with the nycdxg13 tangerine haze....

looks like I may have to start a F1 hunt :thank you:

p.s anyone in boulder usa fancy picking up a clone from the herb shoppe there $15 lol best 15 dollar youll ever spend

peace
CG

Latest posts

Latest posts