What's new

Favorite ****** Strain

floralheart

Veteran
What's your favorite ****** strain?

Please only play if you've grown it or smoked it.

Whoops, kinda new here again. I will list some sample strains, tell me your favorite, or add a similar one.

Herijuana
Chocolate Rain
Killing Fields
KO Kush
******'s Jack
Kolossus
etc.

I'm sure the rules are there for good reasons that I haven't cared to think about, but someone else did. Just looking for something new to try and opinions based on experience.

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Strains I've gotten from the shop that im pleased with

S.Jack F6
Motas Green Manalishi
Chocolate Rain
Motas Sour Turbo
NYCD F3
Blueberry Indica
E$ko's Northern Lights x Amnesia Haze

Only two i dont keep in house anymore are the two diesel as i dont have a filter.Gifted them to friends to keep them close for when I may want them again

M

Mtn Dew

Bogs Sour bubble & Life saver both 10/10

nothing like lemons limes and grapes

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Bogs Sour bubble & Life saver both 10/10

nothing like lemons limes and grapes

Ummm.... NO!

Only strain I've grown from Sannnie was Killer Queen x NYCD.

It was an awesome strain, wish I had taken cuts of her. :comfort:

Still sitting on a pack of Herijuana.
Will be buying more of his gear for sure! :)

HeriMarry

I have grown

Herijuana
Chocolate Rain
Kolossus
Selene
Blue Diesel
KO Kush

Y favorite is Selene, it has a grape flavor with good to great yields an the high is mostly Sativa , i'm still trying to find the ceiling on this one. Sany has some great Sativas IMO

Gonna try his Sugar Punch soon.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
I have grown

Herijuana
Chocolate Rain
Kolossus
Selene
Blue Diesel
KO Kush

Y favorite is Selene, it has a grape flavor with good to great yields an the high is mostly Sativa , i'm still trying to find the ceiling on this one. Sany has some great Sativas IMO

What was the quality like on the Kolossus?

I need more of his wares. :ying:

M

MrSterling

I thought we had a TOS change recently that any seed provider could be talked about? S@nnie's name is still anathema here? Not trying to be disrespectful to the rules, just trying to understand them.

Couple things,

Number 1, How has no one mentioned UK Cheese and/or the Blue Cheese poly?
Number 2, Sativa, Vortex by TGA.
Number 3, OG Ghost Train haze No.1 by Rare dankness
Number 4, Shark Shock, by Shanti (both yield of flower and quantity of resins)

I could list about a hundred strains i've ran through, but I assume you have figured out that 99% of seeds out there are garbage.

cheers and I hope you find a "keeper" gem.

p.s. noticing alot of grape recommendations, while I have not grown it, I have smoked several grape flavours, some good, such as Humber Valley Grape Escape, but by far, the best was Grape Stomper by Green Gage. Look them up on the attitude and start watching them.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
For those who can't seem to get it, this a thread about strains available from Sannnie.

Beef between Gypsy and Sannnie runs deep, I'd say.

While we cannot see his name, at least we are allowed to talk about his strains.

Thanks to Gypsy for that! :thank you:

M

MrSterling

I've been looking at his Killing Fields. Really gorgeous strain.

HYF, Tai Shan eh? That's one hell of a climb.

bobman

been thinking hard about getting ko kush and extrema from him. for about 140 dollars i could pick up 50 seeds but something has always scared me about him. his propaganda machine seems to be very well oiled. threads about him always seem to be filled with the same people or people with low post counts raving about him and god forbid if you dont like a strain.

does anyone know why moto does not sell through his site anymore? are they still working together or did they have a falling out?

d3cryption

Veteran
sanmie is a stand up guy.... he put out good genectics at killers prices. and he actually does work his lines, instead of pumping out a different cross every week.... my favorite sanmie strain would be 1.jackberry 2.herijuna 3.kf..... just recently found some old herijuna beans the was put in a cup of water for about 2 hours total then taken out....(about 4 months ago).... had them in spongepots for a couple days already, hope they crack, need to find me killer female and male...

---of topic: The guys over on the wietforum, do outstanding things with sanmie gears, especially paired with the gavita double end bulb..

M

MrSterling

I've never even heard of the guy before this week. Just his gear names.

floralheart

Veteran
I have grown

Herijuana
Chocolate Rain
Kolossus
Selene
Blue Diesel
KO Kush

Any favorites between Herijuana, KO Kush and Kolossus for an indica lover?

And... did the Chocolate Diesel have some good chocolate tasting representations?

V

veek

been thinking hard about getting ko kush and extrema from him. for about 140 dollars i could pick up 50 seeds but something has always scared me about him. his propaganda machine seems to be very well oiled. threads about him always seem to be filled with the same people or people with low post counts raving about him and god forbid if you dont like a strain.

does anyone know why moto does not sell through his site anymore? are they still working together or did they have a falling out?
thats bullshit ur talkin.. and motarebel is out of the game why would you think it as anything to do with the king (s@nnie)

J

joejusttyped

Mota isn't out of the game, I know of two places he posts on and puts up gear on.

Nothin wrong with Sannmie stuff:

I grow Extrema, and own a pack of Mad Scientist that Ive yet to grow. I wanna get Vanilla Sky (Vanilluna x G13Haze), Lady Cane (SSH x G13Haze), and Chocolatr Rain soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts