What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I got lit before work today

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I love spring. I turn into a different person when it comes around. Today it was so beautiful out on my way to work that I decided to enhance the experience with some sativa dom hybrid. This is the first time doing it for this job in like 4 months. I am an art dealer broker so it is safe enough. We do not have a drug policy here. My day has been great and my interaction with others has been all positive and upbeat. You think I have done something wrong? I am not medical BTW.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I love spring. I turn into a different person when it comes around. Today it was so beautiful out on my way to work that I decided to enhance the experience with some sativa dom hybrid. This is the first time doing it for this job in like 4 months. I am an art dealer broker so it is safe enough. We do not have a drug policy here. My day has been great and my interaction with others has been all positive and upbeat. You think I have done something wrong? I am not medical BTW.

The important question is do you think you've done something wrong? I say if it doesn't interfere with your work then no harm no foul.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
IMO, no. I might refrain if doing something dangerous or work quality suffers. Otherwise I'm the anything's-better-with-weed type.

L

longearedfriend

as long as your not smoking indicas in the morning before work..

if I would start something like that I would be smoking all the time

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I was expecting some negative reactions on this. All I can say now is far out man.

I smoke before work every single day, I typically smoke on my lunch break too, and then again in the evening a couple of times. I find it helps me stay focused

supermanlives

Veteran
if you work with art or music getting high is required daily. whats the worst that could happen you drop a picture? it aint like your gonna hurt anyone

Z

Ziggaro

I smoke almost every day at work, and I work with insurance.
It definitely makes my interactions much more interesting, and can bring me out of a funk on a bad day.
I don't think theres anything wrong with it unless you are endangering someone. You can get fucked over really bad, though, if you work construction or something and get hurt and you test positive. That would be my only concern.

sso

Veteran
i dont see what the problem would be..

sounds like you just had a good day enhanced. :)

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was expecting some negative reactions on this. All I can say now is far out man.

I worked in a 5 star hotel and worked with big VIPs of the vip crowd only. I had a 20 minute conversation about how cool the moon was with Gene Cernan (the last human to take steps on the moon). I have had discussions with ex-presidents high as fuck. I have smoked with politicians, sports stars, and celebrities on the road that couldn't find herb.

so I think it is ok to smoke before you sell art. :D

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't get high before work as a software engineer, since my work obviously suffers. I used to when I worked in restaurants, though, and I'd do it again if I had a different career.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ya I could see that. certain careers are just done better sober. like doctor. lol

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
fuck yeah bro, i smoke weed, drive and work on machinery, if i can do it and live to tell you sure could too..;)

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
Only time I don't smoke is if I have to work at any great heights. I already don't like working at heights. Getting high and working above ground gets the anxiety going at accelerated levels.