What's new

AVAL(O)N'S BL(0)(0)MING R(0)(0)M

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
These are taken at day 32 of bloom. Have had a few deficiencies, notably magnesium. Its been a challenge having too many different strains on the same reservoir, and i am very pleased that i will only be growing two different strains(finally) next round.

I am leaving these gals in a week, for 2.5 weeks, in a nongrowers hands, and it is a test of my stress management. Hope you enjoy the pics

Strawberry Diesel by Ganesh
picture.php

picture.php

Mystic Gem by Dutchgrown
picture.php

Chunky Cheese by Cannacopia
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sandstorm by Cannabiogen (edited photo)
picture.php

picture.php

Chem&M

Great stiff Avalon! I run that Straw Deez too. Lovely plant. What do you think of the Mystic Gem? I have much love for DG and when she heard all my gems were males, she shipped me more. I haven't gotten around to them yet, so any info is great.

Keep crushin.....

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Chem i enjoy your work as well.
I popped two packs of mystic gems last round. Ended up with 2 distinct phenos and one mixture of the two.
Pheno #1 was Very orange smelling and yielded heavy. 7.5 ounces out of a 5 gallon. Bright redish hairs covering big round buds. Smoke was good but not devastating.

Pheno #2 is some of the fruitiest tasting herb i have ever grown. The aroma, taste, and appearance is top notch. The high is mind expanding, and its what i reach for when i am out exploring the snowy backcountry on my splitboard. This is the pheno pictured below. The yield was decent, about 2-3 ounces if i remember correct, but has potential for more.
I would buy more of these seeds if they were available. Dutchgrown and her forum are a pleasure to interact with as well.

I have been watching your d420 strains closely as i have two packs of purple kush i am going to pop next round. Are you still running that one?

the strawberry D pictured above is a beast. from seed she yielded 7.5 ounces of premium herb.

Chem&M

Chem i enjoy your work as well.
I popped two packs of mystic gems last round. Ended up with 2 distinct phenos and one mixture of the two.
Pheno #1 was Very orange smelling and yielded heavy. 7.5 ounces out of a 5 gallon. Bright redish hairs covering big round buds. Smoke was good but not devastating.

Pheno #2 is some of the fruitiest tasting herb i have ever grown. The aroma, taste, and appearance is top notch. The high is mind expanding, and its what i reach for when i am out exploring the snowy backcountry on my splitboard. This is the pheno pictured below. The yield was decent, about 2-3 ounces if i remember correct, but has potential for more.
I would buy more of these seeds if they were available. Dutchgrown and her forum are a pleasure to interact with as well.

I have been watching your d420 strains closely as i have two packs of purple kush i am going to pop next round. Are you still running that one?

the strawberry D pictured above is a beast. from seed she yielded 7.5 ounces of premium herb.

I still run clones from my PKV2. Great great plant. I'm about to update actually. The new crosses are great too. Kept mothers.

Thanks for the info on the MG. I grew out her Dieselrella a few runs back. It was an 11 week monster that grew over 6 feet tall and produced over 6 zips of greasy, fried chicken smelling nugs. Can't wait for the gem. I know she's special.

dustin27

Veteran
Enjoyed the pictures very much, thank you! It looks beautiful in there! Good luck on your travels away from home, man!

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Chem your Dieselrella sounds like a beast. Glad you got room for 6 foot plants!

Thanks for checking them guys. They are a pleasure to grow and share. Here are a few more pics.

picture.php

Mob Boss S1(?)
picture.php

Chunky Cheese
picture.php

picture.php

Mystic Gem
picture.php

Have you ran these Sandstorms before? How is the smell + yield, would you say with the right pheno it could be a good commercial producer?

Have you seen any purple on the Sandstorms yet?

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
I have searched through two packs of sandstorm and have found various phenotypes. I suppose with a long enough veg, maybe 3 months, they could yield in a commercial manner, but then again a three month veg ain't a commercial practice...
I have found very small yielding plants and low/medium yielding girls. Lots of purple has been expressed in a number of phenotypes, and the smoke is enjoyably stoney and relaxing.

I believe there are better phenotypes than what i have stumbled upon. All the ones i have grown have nearly NO stretch.

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
DAY 61

DAY 61

Was away for 18 days and came home to lots of stakes failing and big fat greasy buds. Here are some shots of them.

picture.php

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
These are with about a 10 day flush so far. Going for a 3 week flush this round. I find the coco really builds up nutrients and a long flush is a good idea.

MOB BOSS S1
picture.php

picture.php

Two Mob Boss S1
picture.php

Cannacopia Chunky Cheese
picture.php

picture.php

Ganesh Strawberry Diesel F2
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
NEXT ROUND Straw.Diesel and White Lightning

NEXT ROUND Straw.Diesel and White Lightning

This is day42. These gals have all been abused. Over feed -> Lockout -> Burn -> Flush. Oh well, there's always next round. :ying:
I need to point out that even though i have abused these gals they are still packing on the weight...why?...QUALITY GENETICS. Simple as that. Thanks Dutchgrown Seeds, Ganesh Seeds, and of course Gypsy and his peeps for spreading the love.
I will take some lights out photos in the next week or so.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Day 44

Day 44

Thanks Chem& always a pleasure to bump into you round here.

Just made a batch of Brownies and put about an ounce of sweetleaf butter into the mix. The butter was made with trim from the last round of white lightning and strawberry diesel. They are potent and got me inspired to shoot some images. Really stoned...

Cannabis is such a sacred plant, it blows my mind seeing and enjoying so many variations within this species. We are Blessed.:ying:

Sorry for the imperfectly grown specimens, I abused these girls this round! All Beauty is due to the responsibility of Mother Nature and the breeders that worked with these genes. :thank you:

Ganesh Strawberry Diesel F2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dutchgrown Seeds WHITE LIGHTNING

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Day 50

Day 50

These are starting to pack on some weight. Some grower error throughout the grow and yet both strains are growing with a fury

First up Dutchgrown's White Lightning,

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Next are the Strawberry Diesel F2s released by Ganesh at Fractal Genetics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

WL's on the left, dancing with, SD's on the right:dance013: