What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Good luck for tomorrow gypsy

Since the feds have applied to appeal already, what we are waiting for is to find out IF this appeal will be allowed. We await the ruling of one Judge on that.

If the feds appeal is allowed then there will be a date set for an oral hearing in the High Court in front of 3 High Court Judges to decide whether or not they will win their appeal.

Of course I am hoping to hear that the feds appeal will not be allowed.

But when?....I still don't know, and all this uncertainty is really bugging me.

You can expect the federal govt to take every single second they are allowed to.

Good luck on everything:tiphat:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I hope they just leave you alone and you can live in peace with your family. You've been through enough man. Vibes for a happy holiday!

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not to worry, G. It'll work out in your favor.

Shootin' the GOOD karma your way.:good:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Going in Gypsy's favor right now, the UK gov't is currently very pissed at the US gov't. and its leader ;):tiphat:

Good luck Gypsy!:tiphat:

Hoypare.

Since the feds have applied to appeal already, what we are waiting for is to find out IF this appeal will be allowed. We await the ruling of one Judge on that.

If the feds appeal is allowed then there will be a date set for an oral hearing in the High Court in front of 3 High Court Judges to decide whether or not they will win their appeal.

Of course I am hoping to hear that the feds appeal will not be allowed.

But when?....I still don't know, and all this uncertainty is really bugging me.
Any news on the family coming over mate?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Any news on the family coming over mate?

They are VERY keen to come over, that's for sure Hoypare, but getting together this application for a settlement visa for my wife is not very easy, particularly the financial side of it, to show that she will not become a burden upon the state when and if she arrives.

Around next March/April we might just have our ducks in a row and be in a position to qualify for the financial aspect of the visa if all goes to plan, plus it is when the kids finish their current school year in the Philippines. Their education is all important because I feel that the VERY best thing a parent can do for their children is to see that they are properly educated, leaving them with the necessary mental tools to be able to go on into the world of work suitably equipped to follow a chosen career.

I tend to worry a great deal about them as I am helpless to be able to physically ensure that their personal security is as good as it could be, due to the fact that I am 8,000 miles away on another continent, and that they are in a country where kidnapping is a growth industry, and Duterte is the current President with all the associated human rights violations going on in that country, me being accused of narcotics/cannabis crimes stateside, and the Philippine knowing about that. Also due to my predicament with the feds trying to extradite me still via this potential appeal against the UK Judges decision to NOT extradite me last August, it doesn't lead to a feeling of any sort of security over the future for our little family.

Just the last 3 days my wifes internet connection has been down/sparodic, and for the first time in years I was not able to contact her via phone due to some cell tower problems in the area, and the fact that she had changed sims and forgot to tell me about it, so I have literally been worried sick, and would have torn my hair out if I had any to tear out that is.....lol

Finally she came back on line yesterday, and what a HUGE RELIEF that was because I hadn't really slept at all for 2-3 days, and am very grateful that I at least have ICMAG to throw my mind into when I am on the verge of some sort of breakdown from deeply worrying about my families welfare, You might have noticed that I have been VERY busy on the site these last days because of it.

Anyway, thanks for your concern Hoypare, it really helps me to know that others care about my plight.....makes me feel all warm and tingly....lol

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I hope it rolls your way. That's allot to worry about and a big wall to climb.

CaptainDankness

Yeah, that Duterte guy is definitely a little sketchy I wouldn't think they would go after your family not like you were actually dealing drugs or anything, just selling seeds from the UK which is legal in your country. I would hope he's not really going too hard on people for just weed. But even heroin is not something someone should be killed over of course even China kills drug dealers.

Hopefully all works out they shouldn't be able to extradite you for seeds like Australia with Nevil they refused extradition on him because he was legal to sell seeds in the Netherlands.

Of course I'm not too sure what happened with Marc Emery. I heard he turned himself in and possibly made a DEA deal by selling out his American customers. He did threaten his forum members that weren't happy with his service said he had all their personal information whether he actually used it or not nobody knows for sure. But supposedly he skipped the extradition because the Canadian government would have seized his assets as criminal gains. Of course I haven't seen any proof or even looked into it all that much.

Hopefully the feds legalize and drop your charges so you don't have to worry about that shit. All the big corporations trying to corner the market in America it might just happen of course they are going to try to keep the little guys out of the business so we are going to have a lot of bullshit laws and regulations if we do get legalization. I'm sure it's coming we got billionaire investors involved getting patents and working on genetically engineering cannabis. Of course they will want all their ducks in a row for the corporate take over to follow federal legalization. Of course it's all on our corrupt Congress and they will want all the laws and regulations set up so they can control it all.

But good luck.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Here is a bit of an update, if any of you are at all interested.

In January I was informed that the feds have been allowed to appeal against the decision last August NOT to extradite me to the USA..from the UK.

So on the 15th of March 2018 me and my lawyers will be in the High Court on The Strand in London to hear the feds appeal...The hearing has been scheduled for 3 hours.

Anyone local to me that wishes to be at this appeal hearing in support are welcome to show up.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a bit of an update, if any of you are at all interested.

In January I was informed that the feds have been allowed to appeal against the decision last August NOT to extradite me to the USA..from the UK.

So on the 15th of March 2018 me and my lawyers will be in the High Court on The Strand in London to hear the feds appeal...The hearing has been scheduled for 3 hours.

Anyone local to me that wishes to be at this appeal hearing in support are welcome to show up.

Sorry i cant be there Gypsy but i wish you the best of luck.:tiphat:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Think positive man. International relationships are at an all time low with the UK and US while states are beginning to enact laws forgiving MJ related offenses and convictions. UK courts must be asking WTF.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Think positive man. International relationships are at an all time low with the UK and US while states are beginning to enact laws forgiving MJ related offenses and convictions. UK courts must be asking WTF.

I'm forever the optimist man, and the winds of change look to be in my favour.....I'm VERY happy that the USA has some VERY useful/useless idiots supposedly at the helm right now (Beauregard the Keebler Elf and that guy that has a name that means 'Fart' in the UK)....because the UK Judicial bods must have taken note of it and realize that the whole case against me looks abso-frikkin-lutely ridiculoso....

Not least that they are trying to extradite me to a state that has legal med and rec cannabis (Maine).....right now.

* Just recently the UK refused an extradition of some British hacker that had hacked into US government computers....so as BOG used to say 'The Future Looks Bright -- Wear Sunglasses!'.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lets hope we can go an have a nice pub lunch after its chucked out for being ridiculous
and piss ourselfs laughing at the surreal big brotherness of it.......
then onwards and upwards,,,,s2

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Yeah, the elf is an evil little fucker. I hope he gets dragged into the debacle and given the boot along with the rest of the idiots and criminals. The system is still as it was and there is some common sense behind the crazies. It doesn't click that such time and money is spent on something low level like this. The UK has a much better reality on cost and effort to achieve what outcome.

I like karma, but the power of positive thinking, confidence, and luck have allot to do in the outcome too. There's allot of hubris in US government employees, especially the heat. Maybe they could dial it back to a pre agreed hand slap considering the MJ politics of then and now. That way they could feel like they won.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Lets hope we can go an have a nice pub lunch after its chucked out for being ridiculous
and piss ourselfs laughing at the surreal big brotherness of it.......
then onwards and upwards,,,,s2

Yeah.... 944s2.....a couple of pints down the pub with lunch going over my trials and tribulations over the past nearly 5 years with this case in VICTORY sounds like a nice dream right now. Let's hope that it becomes a reality.

Yeah, the elf is an evil little fucker. I hope he gets dragged into the debacle and given the boot along with the rest of the idiots and criminals. The system is still as it was and there is some common sense behind the crazies. It doesn't click that such time and money is spent on something low level like this. The UK has a much better reality on cost and effort to achieve what outcome.

I like karma, but the power of positive thinking, confidence, and luck have allot to do in the outcome too. There's allot of hubris in US government employees, especially the heat. Maybe they could dial it back to a pre agreed hand slap considering the MJ politics of then and now. That way they could feel like they won.

...It's kinda funny when I look back to that first couple of weeks in September 2013 banged up in Manila when 2 homeland security agents came to visit me in that dungeon full of desperado's and I asked them...'What would happen if by the time you get me to the USA to face these stupid charges, cannabis is legal?'......They pondered on that question for a while, then came back with: 'Oh...you will still be charged because we doubt that their will be some 'Grandfather Clause' written into the legalization legislation......So they were even then keen to try and get me jailed......even if the laws did change.

Latest posts

Latest posts