What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

come rant in here

plantingplants

Figured we could use somewhere to rant. Join in with all your annoyances.

So i have a battery and inverter to run supp lighting on the hill. I set my sprayers back up after plugging and moved the battery and inverter so they wouldnt get wet, maybe 20 ft away from the pots. I start the pump and the 1" irr line has a hole. Nice solid stream of water shoots 20 ft in the air and is landing exactly where i moved the inverter, soaking the shit out of it.

I have a million of these. I wonder if it ever ends?

justanotherbozo

Veteran
...i'm so sick of hearing all this fake news russian collusion bullshit, what a complete waste of taxpayer time and money!

when are these assholes gonna stop being dumpacraps and repugnicans and start being Americans again?

peace, bozo

I just had to wait 10 min for my chicken nuggets....why couldn't they bring out my fries at the same time. Now my fries are cold! Who the f wants to eat cold fries!

Swamp Thang

Veteran
OrganicDisciple you have described a truly alarming lapse in professionalism by those dastardly Macdonald's staff, when they callously served you COLD fries in wanton disregard of your expectation that ALL french fries MUST be served HOT. I have instructed the ICMAG legal team to commence litigation filings right away.

Now, my pet peeve concerns the utterly nasty taste of vaped bud, which I saved for when my stash ran out, only to discover that for hours subsequent to smoking that vaped bud, my mouth continued to taste like the floor of a parrot cage. This is totally unacceptable. I am mad as hell, and won't take it any more.

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
I have had opiod induced constipation for the longest of evers right now! Sitting ob the pot going on almost 2 hours, ain't popped nothing but the head of a new hemorrhoid.

And yes, i'm rx'd!

:tiphat:

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
I need to be out in the bush working and doing plot prep right now honestly.

brown_thumb

Dammit... don't offer me the opportunity to rant if I can't bitch about my ex-bitch. What good is a 'rant' thread without that?

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
I was going to rant about the bottom of my raised nursery falling out and my plants getting fucked, but waiting for mcnuggets while fries going cold is a travesty. Puts everything in perspective and makes me feel lucky for my blessings.

Got to focus on the little victories like, like the breakfast menu being served all day.

Latest posts

Latest posts