What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OMG!! New Dope Plant Doesn't Get People Stoned!!

cchem

so how can THC and CBD be identified as the 'most important' LOL if the pretty much none of the other cannabinoids have EVEN BEEN INDENTIFIED. This is just plain ignorant. The most that could be said is that THC/CBD are more active than THCV, or CBN because that's all they know about. Funny how 60 years has passed since THC was formally identified yet no progress has been made on the other ones save for CBD, CBN, THCV. This is on purpose, pretty obvious. We're no supposed to know about the other ones and we won't as long as the current power structure remains in place.

I think you've just said what I was saying although there is a wealth of research papers out there on cannaboids that are readily available. But research is definitely still in its infancy where it comes to truly understanding cannabis. It's not some kind of conspiracy to hide it from the public - it's just that much of the public don't look at the research. Many research papers actually state that there seems to be a complex interaction between multitudes of the cannaboids which they are still trying to understand - so it isn't ignorance; this is the way science works. Give them 25 years and they'll still not fully understand cannaboids and some papers will counter others conclusions. That's research - it isn't perfect but it is the most perfect system we have.

cchem

Hey SeaMaiden, I'm assuming you don't know what 'isolated' means in the context of the Wiki about 85 different cannabinoids being isolated. That in no way implies or means that they know what they do or what role they play. It just means they know there are 85 different ones. Are you really this stupid or do you assume the rest of us are? And A big Thank You to Meddy for posting that GW PHarma info about creating cannabinoid-less cannabis. THat's rreally what these idiot scientists are doing...trying to eliminate this plant through genetic engineering cause nothing else has worked and they've GOT to eliminate it or else their power fades away...every cannabis plant grown that heals a human is that much less power they have over our lives. Because there MAIN BUSINESS IS HURTING US AND THEN SELLING US THE 'TREATMENT'. It's that simple folks.

You just won the tin foil hat cup mate. SeaMaiden makes some extremely intelligent and informed comments/observations. It does worry me however that Watson and his pals have created a suicide plant that creates sterile pollen. I can see them flying over Mexico and Nor Cal and dumping pollen everywhere:) Still won't work because thanks to law enforcement everyone has moved indoors and who wants shitty bush weed anyway? The high THC horse has bolted and there is not a thing law enforcement can do about it.

Also mate you fail to understand the difference between research and media BS. What happens is that intelligent people send out media releases and then some dip shit journalist cuts out the controversial aspects and totally distorts the actual research (bit like the headline tag to this thread - OMG!! New Dope Plant Doesn't Get People Stoned!!) I.e. Dumbs it down for dumb shits who read newspapers (the unnecessary genocide of perfectly good trees). Unfortunately for Americans and perhaps the Brits (best news from the UK was they shut down the News of the World which is about the worst newspaper I've ever read unless you're into titty pictures on page 3). You'll find a research paper I've attached here written by the Israeli you've been paying out on <style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Arial; panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:Times; panose-1:2 0 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language:EN-US;} p {margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Times; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Times; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section</style>(Mechoulam) but really don't know anything about his work. Have a read pal. Then use Google Scholar and start getting educated before posting absolute rubbish on forums. If you like I can post about 50 other papers that explain cannaboids as we know them to now but I suspect 1) you wouldn't read them and 2) you wouldn't understand them:)

Attachments

• Cannabinoids, immune system and cytokine network.pdf
    135.3 KB · Views: 65
  • Mechoulam 2001.pdf
    169.7 KB · Views: 43

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Look at this patent...yes its THC-LESS AND CANABINOID LESS cannabis..designed to interbreed with all cannabis....GW PHARA..

.jpg]View Image

The gene at locus O allows the production of the initial phenolic precursors (resorcinolic acids). These combine with geranyl pyrophosphate to create the intermediate cannabinoids CBG and/or CBGV, the central precursors for the end-product cannabinoids THC(V), CBD(V) and CBC(V). The functional allele O is co-dominant; O/o hybrids have a low cannabinoid content and o/o plants are cannabinoid-free.
Looks like Skunkman's got some "Splainin" to to....if this really is designed to interbreed with all cannabis around the world and ruin it.

But is it really for that, or is it to be used as a control in testing

devilgoob

Veteran
Uh. recessive gene recombinant therapy = endless cannabinoid strain, eh?

In other words, you have no cannabinoids, and from there you create a specific one with said technique.

S

SeaMaiden

Hey SeaMaiden, I'm assuming you don't know what 'isolated' means in the context of the Wiki about 85 different cannabinoids being isolated. That in no way implies or means that they know what they do or what role they play.
Re-read what I wrote (again). I went off your assertions and was easily able to dispute them. You stated we only know of a handful of cannabinoids. You are incorrect and it was very easy to demonstrate that. I didn't say that they knew what these compounds do, nor that they know what these compounds do in conjunction with other compounds. I only challenged your assertion. Again.
It just means they know there are 85 different ones. Are you really this stupid or do you assume the rest of us are?
Interesting question. Am I that stupid, or do I assume the rest of "you" are...? Ok, fair enough. I think maybe you're that stupid, at this point, based on what I've read from you. I'm being very specific here, and am only saying I think *you* are that stupid, because I do not think others are all that stupid, in fact, I think plenty of others here are quite intelligent, thoughtful, non-reactionary people.

That doesn't even begin to address the fact that people like you are clearly quite intolerant of the needs, feelings, beliefs, or experiences of others, irrespective of intelligence level. Yet I would assume, specifically because you're visiting a place like ICMag, that you are like myself inasmuch as you wish for others to be tolerant of you, your feelings, experiences, preferences, etc. I find that to be a little ironic, though I admit to seeing irony everywhere, even practicing a little myself.

I hope that answers your question adequately.

Greenheart

Veteran
As I understood it THC in the form of THCa is supposed to be the primary anti-cancer agent. On that subject it was also stated by the medscientists that consumption of raw cannabis would give the higher doses of anticancer agents without the "high" feelings. Reference "Healing leaf a film about raw cannabis juice" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZXmbEGrlRs

Also as much as man tinkers with this plant short should any "escape" from government research labs it would revert back to wild mode like any high THC containing strain is said to do when left to its own choices on what is needed for survival in life. While the thought is initially scary to think about I doubt it is armageddon time for the seemingly indominatable versatile and extraordinary plant we call Cannabis Sativa L.

Mr Apricot

most likely fucking with mother nature and manipulating the natural order only makes stuff worse in the end. Genetically modified crops, and fish just worry me. People just abuse technology, and justify it. If the human race just learned to accept earths gifts without mutilating it, the world would be a better place.

S

SeaMaiden

We fuck with Mother Nature every time we select out for foodstuffs. Not a single stalk of broccoli ever lived in nature, all the Brassicas we eat exist because WE made them exist. Yet they're some of the healthiest foods to eat.

Corn..? Would it exist in big, fat ears to eat sweet or grind had humans not selected for the biggest ears? How about beans? Peas? Apples? Stonefruits like apricots...? What about tomatoes, eggplant, pretty much all Solanaceous vegetables?

I absolutely have a problem with manipulation of specific genes, we're causing problems with that. But I can't say that anything touched by the human hand is automatically horrible because I live and eat what is touched by the human hand. I see no problem with using the traditional techniques of selection, which is what (at least some of) the breeders who've been focusing on high-CBD/CBN strains have been doing to the best of their ability.
(Yes, I'm grouping, I don't know all of them nor do I know all their techniques, so I am limiting my statements to those I've discussed this with personally.)

cchem

Looks like Skunkman's got some "Splainin" to to....if this really is designed to interbreed with all cannabis around the world and ruin it.

But is it really for that, or is it to be used as a control in testing

Who knows - only time will answer that question but history has shown us time and again that research is used inappropriately by governments (no paranoia involved).

And yep the Skunkman has a lot of "splainin" to do as to why he is the only guy licensed by the DEA to legally be able to send seed and weed to the US with DEA/US Fed Gov approval. All very odd really, as he somehow manages to salvage the Sacred Seeds collective research by, as he tells it, revisiting the scene of the bust and lo and behold finding thousands of seeds the DEA have left behind (I.e. that would be evidence they forgot to take away). Anyway - a bit off topic.

Meantime, Israel is on the cutting edge of medical marijuana research because they have a fully legalized program with about 7000 genuinely ill people who have to go through a rigorous screening process to get on the program. One problem I do see with this new high CBD - almost nil THC med is that THC is shown to be the cannaboid that increases the appetite and reduces AIDS and cancer related anorexia, hence wanting to read the research paper around what they plan to use the medicine for. As the press itself notes:

<style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Arial; panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:Times; panose-1:2 0 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language:EN-US;} p {margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Times; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Times; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style>
“In addition to keeping users firmly on the ground, the new strain also doesn’t cause the “munchies,” the voracious appetite that regular pot induces in users.”

[End Quote]

This said, I think if we go beyond the hype and paranoia here, what you will find is the high CBD plant has been developed for MS, <style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Arial; panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language:EN-US;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style> , specifically for their spasticity symptoms, pain relief without the high, and CBD also relieves nausea symptoms, as does THC. Other than this, Israel is now testing medical mj for the treatment of post traumatic stress disorder - and definitely as a long term PTSD sufferer (which is why I actually use mj as medicine and don't like getting bombed as a result) I've found the only medicine that helps with the disorder without completely messing me up is high CBD, low THC cannabis (coming from a fascist country like Australia the docs are more than happy to get me addicted to xanax and multitudes of other highly addictive drugs but the pigs would bust me for medicating with a far less addictive and far more effective and safe medicine - go figure). So while this strain will make great medicine for some, others (AIDS patients who are wasting etc) will still require high THC medicine and my bet is that this is what the scientists are saying, while media has sensationalized the subject and not given it evaluated coverage (as often happens). In fact you can trace the article back to AP and journos being the lazy arsed useless gits they are have simply used the AP article word for word.

I've attached a paper that explains CBD and nausea. From what I've read (and that is hundreds of papers) THC however is more effective than CBD for reducing nausea and vomiting and increasing the appetite but science being science who really knows at this point in time. I think the first thing scientists admit is that they are only now beginning to understand cannaboids and the <style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Arial; panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:TimesNewRomanPSMT; panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-alt:"Times New Roman"; mso-font-charset:77; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:eek:ther; mso-font-pitch:auto; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language:EN-US;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style> endocannabinoid system.

I've also attached a very good read from the US regarding high CBD cannabis and med pertaining to the ability of CBD to arrest cancer spread. This is actually pretty old news in med - the US med scene is drawing the same conclusions as the Israeli's.

As for Big MedPharma taking over. Hell man if you live in the US it already has except it isn't Monsanto and the likes but outfits like Harborside Health who supply overpriced medicine to the ill and make huge profits in the process while paying growers as little as possible for their hard work. How are these guys not big business? Hey man they lobbied against legalization - why? Because legalization (Prop 19) threatened their bottom line.

http://www.manicbotanix.com/sitemap/35-riseandfallofmed.html . Here's my view on it. Mods, if its not cool to post links to my site let me know okay. But I think people should be informed as possible and if I cut and paste here my site will likely get penalized for duplicate content which messes with our SEO.

Attachments

• Regulation of nausea and vomiting by cannabinoids.pdf
    156.5 KB · Views: 61
  • CBD-as-a-Treatment-for-Breast-Cancer.pdf
    351.4 KB · Views: 50

cchem

Look at this patent...yes its THC-LESS AND CANABINOID LESS cannabis..designed to interbreed with all cannabis....GW PHARA..

.jpg]View Image

The gene at locus O allows the production of the initial phenolic precursors (resorcinolic acids). These combine with geranyl pyrophosphate to create the intermediate cannabinoids CBG and/or CBGV, the central precursors for the end-product cannabinoids THC(V), CBD(V) and CBC(V). The functional allele O is co-dominant; O/o hybrids have a low cannabinoid content and o/o plants are cannabinoid-free.

Just to pick up on this and correct a point. Sativex which is produced by GW Pharmaceuticals contains approximately equal amounts of CBD and THC... I.e.

<style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Arial; panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:TimesNewRomanPSMT; panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-alt:"Times New Roman"; mso-font-charset:77; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:eek:ther; mso-font-pitch:auto; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language:EN-US;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style> In 2005, Sativex (GW Pharmaceuticals), a combination of Δ9- THC and the non-psychoactive CBD, containing approximately equal amounts of each cannaboid, was made available as a sublingual spray for the relief of neuropathic pain in patients with multiple sclerosis and in cancer patients with advanced pain (Johnson et al., 2010). However, to date, the effectiveness of this compound in reducing nausea and vomiting has not been evaluated.

but then it wouldn't surprise me if they made a totally CBD pill available also. CBD is great for pain relief etc - so if people want pain relief why not have a pill that doesn't get them high?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think I got some of this in the 80's. I bought a 1/8 that looked real good but did not get you high at all. It tasted bad to.

WelderDan

Veteran
We used to get this stuff every now and then. Smoke it all day and get nothing but a headache. We called it "ditch weed." 30 years ago....

itisme

Veteran
Talk about USELESS. -Next up.....

Glass you can't see through,
Bottomless cups,
Extra wide Vaginas,
and extra Small Ding Dongs.,

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
Talk about clueless- in this thread alone I've read several posts from people that appreciate high CBD/ low THC strains...

devilgoob

Veteran
High CBD is "stoned." High THC is "high"

THIS IS MADNESS.

I read about the o/o allele on GW Pharma's website 3 years ago.

It made me think of trying to breed super tropical sativa and ruderalis.

I've gotten nuggets that smelled great, had great bag appeal....didn't even get ANY buzz. I am serious that not even a headache came from it, nor any single effect. Same with my friends.

Now I want that weed so I can sell it to people who think dro is a strand. lol. Sad thing is, people think things like this.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like that they are messing with chemical ratios and seeing what they can come up with and all, but I feel a lot a sick people need the buzz along with the other properties to keep their spirits up in a tough situation.

cchem

I like that they are messing with chemical ratios and seeing what they can come up with and all, but I feel a lot a sick people need the buzz along with the other properties to keep their spirits up in a tough situation.

I agree - the more options the better. Taking the THC outta weed is like removing the two beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, and onions from the sesame seed bun for many but even the Israeli media are saying this:<style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Arial; panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language:EN-US;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style>

<style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Arial; panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:Times; panose-1:2 0 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language:EN-US;} p {margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Times; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Times; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style> Researchers at the growing center, located in the northern Galilee region, reduced the amount of THC in the plant and increased the presence of CBD, another chemical that previous research has shown could be effective against diabetes and various psychological disorders, and possibly prevent the spread of cancer.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Hemp... Keep it away from the real cannabis gene pool. I've always believed there is a market for very low THC cannabis... But it's a dangerous thing for the average Joe to get his hands on seeds, as it will inevitably be bred into the canabis gene pool willy nilly. Strict cannabis breeding and preservation programs are more important than ever. cc

LOL LOL LOL too late it here and ppl have been selling the shit out of it for years now in Van BC lol...
Let us not forget that many ppl asked for lower THC according to who I have no idea perhaps the cops.. but so goes the story.. headband 707

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
I agree - the more options the better. Taking the THC outta weed is like removing the two beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, and onions from the sesame seed bun for many but even the Israeli media are saying this:<STYLE> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Arial; panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language:EN-US;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </STYLE>

<STYLE> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Arial; panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:Times; panose-1:2 0 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language:EN-US;} p {margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Times; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Times; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </STYLE>Researchers at the growing center, located in the northern Galilee region, reduced the amount of THC in the plant and increased the presence of CBD, another chemical that previous research has shown could be effective against diabetes and various psychological disorders, and possibly prevent the spread of cancer.

The CBD's do work well for the sick but it does NOT mean you need to take the THC out of the bud lol..
As far as Isreal is concerned I would be happier with them if they were more forcoming with their reasearch and they made cannabis" LEGAL" in their country seeing as though it so fucked up there. PEACE OUT headband 707:tiphat: