You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > R.I.P. Boy Scouts

Thread Title Search
R.I.P. Boy Scouts Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-08-2018, 04:08 PM #41
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
A quick scan of the headlines on either doesn't really bring objective to mind.

I don't have a picture to explain what I said.
Mikell is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-08-2018, 04:20 PM #42
Rubber Chicken

Why can't there be a Girl Scouts a Boy Scouts and Mixed Scouts?

Wouldn't that cover all bases?

I can understand positives for each version

Old 05-08-2018, 05:01 PM #43
packerfan79

packerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Chicken View Post

No the forces that mandate integration, do not allow for deviation. Their can be no other way. The leftist Don't allow for indivuality, this is why they aim to eliminate any differences between the sexes. Boys are trained in school and society that they must be feminized, masculinity is regularly called toxic. It's toxic to leftist because it conflicts with identity politics. All must be the same, it's neo-marxism, their can be no deviation. The individual is nothing the group has the only value.
packerfan79 is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-08-2018, 05:25 PM #44
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud of
I have been to the coed scout meetings and in spite of the adults efforts to cram today's fucked up PC agenda down the children's throat, I found all the girls playing together and all the boys playing together. The only time they were all together is when the scoutmaster made them gather.

You can't fight Mother Nature. Well, you can try, but you're going to loose. LOL

When it's all said and done, Washington DC is going to look just like it did in Logan's Run. LOL

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-08-2018, 05:32 PM #45
Rubber Chicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfan79 View Post
No the forces that mandate integration, do not allow for deviation. Their can be no other way. The leftist Don't allow for indivuality, this is why they aim to eliminate any differences between the sexes. Boys are trained in school and society that they must be feminized, masculinity is regularly called toxic. It's toxic to leftist because it conflicts with identity politics. All must be the same, it's neo-marxism, their can be no deviation. The individual is nothing the group has the only value.
I think people should be past all of the leftist vs rightist garbage....

Truly, anyone that that limits their thoughts and reality based on some static position politically is not actually in reality.
(If that makes sense)

Sticking to the left or the right (or center)on every topic is just not good.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-08-2018, 08:44 PM #46
packerfan79

packerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivor
Quote:
I think people should be past all of the leftist vs rightist garbage....

Truly, anyone that that limits their thoughts and reality based on some static position politically is not actually in reality.
(If that makes sense)

Sticking to the left or the right (or center)on every topic is just not good.
I agree the left vs. Right makes things difficult. The problem is the left is so invested in neo marxism, and identity politics they will not stop pushing it. It's a sick and destructive ideology. The left has gone as far left as possible. Hillary Clinton was not left enough for the Democratic party. The left doesn't exist if it doesn't encourage the victim mentality.
packerfan79 is online now Quote

Old 05-08-2018, 09:05 PM #47
Water-

Water- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by vta View Post
Actually it's from The Daily Wire. A conservative site run by a Jew.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30139...-james-barrett
whats wrong with being Jewish?
Water- is online now Quote

Old 05-08-2018, 11:35 PM #48
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water- View Post
whats wrong with being Jewish?
It's not fair to non-jews. The jews are simply too damn good at making money. It makes it impossible for a Christian to try to earn money to feed his lion.

It's like a white guy trying out for the pro basketball team. Sorry pal, not even a bench warming position for him... his ass is too tight to even get warm.

Life just isn't fair to some.

Old 05-09-2018, 12:16 AM #49
brown_thumb

brown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant future
When I was a young lad I would have loved there being young ladies my age in my scout troop. Other than being eye-candy for us boys, they could have done all the cooking and cleaning while we boys were out hiking and fishing.

I'll tell you this for damn sure... if I was the daddy of a young lady there's NO DAMN WAY I'd have her that close to a big bunch of rowdy pubescent boys. This is a disaster just begging to happen!!
brown_thumb is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-09-2018, 01:21 AM #50
Water-

Water- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud of
Quote:

In America there is the 4-H club that was started at the same time as the scouts and includes all sexes and genders.
Water- is online now Quote