Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > R.I.P. Boy Scouts

Thread Title Search
R.I.P. Boy Scouts Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-06-2018, 01:04 AM #31
lamenamenumbers

lamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of light
I think here in Canada Scouts has been mixed gender for a bit now. Calamity doesn't seem to have ensued. As much as some seem to think this is the work of over sensitive types, I think declining enrollment is a factor too. So many kids don't have access to nature or parents who would encourage it. Anything that gets young people out and connected to nature and developing an environmental conscience is a good thing in my books. And isn't that the point of these groups? Scouts helped me feel more comfortable in the bush so I could grow weed in it a few years later As long as kids still have a chance to fuck around with fires and make them a little bigger with camping fuel and gasoline, have at it. Although with teenagers I could see a little shikanery going on. Sorry Jonny, it looks like you won't be getting your badge for pulling out, but welcome to being a dad.
lamenamenumbers is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-06-2018, 01:15 AM #32
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant future
This seems like a good place to point out that Rob Patridge, former director of the western division of the boy scouts and former federal prosecutor, is the guy who banned "Girl Scout Cookies" in Oregon when he was a board member of the OLCC. Later on he retired from the commission because the legal maneuvering Patridge needs to do to keep the boy scout's "perversion files" from becoming public knowledge has become a full time job. That last bit leads me to the impression that the boy scouts is actually a grooming society for politically active faggots who use their scouts like harem girls.
Heres your hero boy scouts, Rob Patridge. Trustworthy looking fellow, some of you former cute little boys might even recognize him lol

Its not like faggots with secrets to hide aren't attracted to politics like flies to shit. Dennis Hastert is the perfect example of the type of guy who goes in that direction. John Wayne Gacy was the same way as Hastert but from the other side of the political spectrum. Gacy and Hastert actually partied together in the 70s.
So all the sissy scouts follow scoutmaster tinkerbell out into the woods to go be faggots together and then they come back into public spaces and loudy puff out their chests about how masculine it all was and expect everyone to buy their line of bullshit, is that how it all works with you people?
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-06-2018, 01:53 AM #33
Bud Green
I dig dirt

Bud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivor
I was in the Boy Scouts when I lived in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba....
We did some serious camp-outs in the semi-arid jungle there,
and it taught me a lot about survival and outdoor skills...

Isn't Mother Nature grand !
Bud Green is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-06-2018, 01:53 AM #34
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfan79 View Post
Their are a multitude of groups just for girls, why can't boys have 1 group just for boys. If girls want to learn things other than knitting and embroidery then they should push girl scouts to do a wider variety of things.

This doesn't just affect boys. My wife, mom and sister in law were supposed to go to a women's self defense and firearms safety class.the class was cancelled because some sissyfied guy complained it was discriminatory towards men. Wtf mabey women are more comfortable learning in a group of other women.

Men and women are different and their is nothing wrong with that.
See below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamenamenumbers View Post
I think here in Canada Scouts has been mixed gender for a bit now. Calamity doesn't seem to have ensued. As much as some seem to think this is the work of over sensitive types, I think declining enrollment is a factor too. So many kids don't have access to nature or parents who would encourage it. Anything that gets young people out and connected to nature and developing an environmental conscience is a good thing in my books. And isn't that the point of these groups? Scouts helped me feel more comfortable in the bush so I could grow weed in it a few years later As long as kids still have a chance to fuck around with fires and make them a little bigger with camping fuel and gasoline, have at it. Although with teenagers I could see a little shikanery going on. Sorry Jonny, it looks like you won't be getting your badge for pulling out, but welcome to being a dad.
Look at you thinkin' 'n shit. Careful, that's dangerous ground these days.

Likesay, the worst thing that'll happen is a few extra cub scouts before their time.

If you're more comfortable in a crowd of boys and men, PDX probably has some profanity laced expressions for you
Mikell is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-06-2018, 07:10 AM #35
vta

vta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikell View Post

Thread didn't go quite how ya planned, eh VTA?
The thread is what it is. I happen to think that there is a difference between men and women..the two genders. And both groups deserve the natural right to assimilate. Hence Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts.

Anyways....Happy Cinco de Mayo....

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-06-2018, 09:03 AM #36
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by vta View Post
View Image

Boy Scouts Get A New 'Inclusive' Name.

What a fucking joke....
The thread has a tone that leaves me uncomfortable.

When I googled the highlighted text, it took me to Liberty Counsel Action.
They seem not to like many things about America, beyond just the scouts.
They clearly feel that a more divided America is in their best interest.

Old 05-06-2018, 04:42 PM #37
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
That's the name of the game. Divide and click bait.

Besides state meddling, some people have realized there is profit to be made in polarizing opinions online.

Vta hasn't picked up on this. He dresses like them but isn't wise to their game. Simple tricks trick simple people.

I have liberal opinions, conservative opinions and down right ignorant ones too. Sadly for the people caught up in the fervour, everything is not as black and white as they want it to be. The world would be much easier to comprehend, but it just ain't so.

Last edited by Mikell; 05-06-2018 at 07:24 PM..
Mikell is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-08-2018, 03:24 AM #38
Sweet Leaf 2.0

Sweet Leaf 2.0 is a jewel in the roughSweet Leaf 2.0 is a jewel in the roughSweet Leaf 2.0 is a jewel in the roughSweet Leaf 2.0 is a jewel in the roughSweet Leaf 2.0 is a jewel in the roughSweet Leaf 2.0 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Squall View Post
So are they combining Boy Scouts/Girl Scouts and Cub Scouts/Brownies? I could care less either way, but DAMN people are sensitive nowadays!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 944s2 View Post
I got chucked out the cubs for chinning my cousin but he whacked me first,,,,,but the Akala only saw my left hook and i got a stern lecture and out,,,,,,My cousin didnt "put his hands up" to his part and made it to cubs and on to a long and now retired career in leo lol,,,
He went his way and i went mine and never the "twain shall
meet" ,,
,sneaky bastard though,,back then lol,,,,s2

Clint Eastwood once said everyone is walking around on egg shells these days, afraid to express there opinion. Personally I'm old school and I agree.. Genderising and P.C culture is for new age pussies.

944's, being a cop in the UK looks to be about as lame as it comes this day and age. Nothing to be proud of. Having male policeman wearing finger nail polish in aid of feminism, what a joke. I got a good laugh out of that. You lot need to let the lion out of the cage, before it's too late. The likes of Nelson and Wellington would be turning in there graves.
Sweet Leaf 2.0 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-08-2018, 06:37 AM #39
vta

vta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikell View Post
That's the name of the game. Divide and click bait.

Besides state meddling, some people have realized there is profit to be made in polarizing opinions online.

Vta hasn't picked up on this. He dresses like them but isn't wise to their game. Simple tricks trick simple people.

I have liberal opinions, conservative opinions and down right ignorant ones too. Sadly for the people caught up in the fervour, everything is not as black and white as they want it to be. The world would be much easier to comprehend, but it just ain't so.
lol...VTA is dumb...I am smart.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-08-2018, 06:42 AM #40
vta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gry View Post
The thread has a tone that leaves me uncomfortable.

When I googled the highlighted text, it took me to Liberty Counsel Action.
They seem not to like many things about America, beyond just the scouts.
They clearly feel that a more divided America is in their best interest.
Actually it's from The Daily Wire. A conservative site run by a Jew.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30139...-james-barrett