What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rez is on IG?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure others have seen this but figured Id make a post.

A user account for Reservoir seeds has popped up on IG.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• rezseeds.jpg
    rezseeds.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:

Scrappy-doo

He hasn't had a warm reception over there. Turned off his comments but Pbud and MeanGene posted about it and people definitely not being shy with their opinions. I'm tagged for the show with popcorn in hand.

He hasn't had a warm reception over there. Turned off his comments but Pbud and MeanGene posted about it and people definitely not being shy with their opinions. I'm tagged for the show with popcorn in hand.

Yes, I saw that. I've also got my popcorn lol.

I was surprised to see there wasn't a thread already on here about it to be honest lol.

Should be interesting.

vta

Veteran
OK the Apollo I grew...DSD..so many more, oh..the 1st release of strawberry diesel..yeah, good times and a new level. But the rat fink bullshit...please Rez...show up at he next 420orwhatever show in LA. You piece of shit.

superx

Veteran
Quite sure Riot seeds stock his strawberry diesel "F3"

Or typical bullshit on riots behalf, which is quite the norm.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
This thread is like rubbing salt in an open wound.

And I am at odds as to whether to let it continue or not.....because any publicity is good publicity to some.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I took your advice Mr Mustard.....I can't see anything good coming out of letting it run, other than warning people, and most already know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts