Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > Spyderweb

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
Spyderweb Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-07-2011, 07:18 AM #21
SmokeyTheBear
Pot Farmer

SmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really nice
I wasn't trying to knock anyone's work. I was just saying, auto flowers being small are already stealthy. We should be trying to get more and more and more potency. The reason I said that first off was just because I didn't like the Duckfoot I grew out. JMHO

Only you can prevent forest fires.
I do not grow drugs. I grow medicine.

A Brother is a Friend given to you by Nature
SmokeyTheBear is offline Quote

Old 12-07-2011, 04:20 PM #22
Krull
Soul Feeder

Krull has disabled reputation
Canned abyss how are Spyder and crosses odor-wise?
I think that a major factor for stealth is low (or not obvious) odor and i see very few breeders working on that (low odor is often associated with weak strains but is not always the case...). Also low odor while growing not necessarily translates to low odor after harvest/cure and bag appeal.

Peace

=K

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
Krull is offline Quote

Old 12-11-2011, 03:57 PM #23
canned abyss1

canned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyTheBear View Post
I wasn't trying to knock anyone's work. I was just saying, auto flowers being small are already stealthy. We should be trying to get more and more and more potency. The reason I said that first off was just because I didn't like the Duckfoot I grew out. JMHO
No problem, I hear a lot of people say that they didn't like the ducksfoot that they grew. The thing with this strain is it needs a lot of light indoors, but when she gets it she rocks. Mine were flowered under a mix of halides and sodiums and got about 75 watts per square foot. (See the ducksfoot link in my signature.) Also ducksfoot is not for indica lovers, they usually don't like the speedy high that she has. I have seen her send people into a paranoid panic attack on more than one occasion.

Black Creek Gardens

Along came a Spyder.

https://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=112296

Spyderweb (purple webbed leaf autoflower)

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=225899
canned abyss1 is offline Quote

Old 12-11-2011, 04:18 PM #24
canned abyss1

canned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krull View Post
Canned abyss how are Spyder and crosses odor-wise?
I think that a major factor for stealth is low (or not obvious) odor and i see very few breeders working on that (low odor is often associated with weak strains but is not always the case...). Also low odor while growing not necessarily translates to low odor after harvest/cure and bag appeal.

Peace

=K
Spyder and its crosses are actually quite fragrant. Indoors it can be controlled with filters, and outdoors it will blend in with other summertime aromas

Black Creek Gardens

Along came a Spyder.

https://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=112296

Spyderweb (purple webbed leaf autoflower)

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=225899
canned abyss1 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:56 AM #25
ACBract
Member in training - training members

ACBract is on a distinguished road
Absolutely EF-ing awsome! Auto DF has been on my mind since I started growing autos in late 2005, I have just had a hard time getting ducksfoot to breed with.

-Thomas Jefferson
ACBract is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2012, 06:56 PM #26
CannabisPatient

CannabisPatient has a spectacular aura aboutCannabisPatient has a spectacular aura aboutCannabisPatient has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by canned abyss1 View Post
Spyder and ducksfoot are both very potent and so is the spyder x ducksfoot f1 mom that I used. .
So are you on the F2 generation then? Do you have pics of the parents? Were both auto and webbed?
CannabisPatient is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2012, 05:30 AM #27
guest59452

hows the progress

Old 02-19-2012, 02:38 AM #28
Manstien

Manstien is a jewel in the roughManstien is a jewel in the roughManstien is a jewel in the roughManstien is a jewel in the roughManstien is a jewel in the roughManstien is a jewel in the rough
Love all your work man....I remember people talking about a ducksfoot autoflower back in 2008 ... got my masterlow then :P
Manstien is offline Quote

Old 02-19-2012, 05:12 AM #29
canavi

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannabisPatient View Post
So are you on the F2 generation then? Do you have pics of the parents? Were both auto and webbed?
Its time for the next generation right?

Old 02-19-2012, 06:41 AM #30
JammRock

JammRock is on a distinguished road
wow, this thread is amazing. awesome work, this strain is great. always loved the duckfoot variety, though never grown it yet. very cool.
JammRock is offline Quote