What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy New Year!!! 2019 is HERE!! What Will YOU Do This Year!!??

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Happy New Year ICMAG!!
Thank you to everyone who has contributed in positive and meaningful ways. Your efforts make this place a community to be proud of, and I'm glad to be here. May 2019 be the beginning or continuation of "Awesome" for you. :D

What are YOUR Cannabis Goals for 2019??
My main goal is to become more experienced with soil, and to work on educating myself on what deficiencies look like. I basically only know mag and calcium deficiencies well, due to mostly hydro the last 15 years. lol

What about you? :D

T

Teddybrae

I think it's very nice to have a positive thread to contribute to.

The Missus and I don't plan much ahead though. We reckon it's like John Lennon said: "Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans." So we don't like to predict much ahead of today.

Sometime next autumn there will probably be lots of Mango Haze and some White Widow. Then we will travel north to see a well known member of the Australian Forum ... and maybe we'll go out into the Savannah from his place to see different country.

And if we can arrange it we might go for a cruise to Hawaii to meet other Icmag members ...

But really all I KNOW is that my backside is on this chair here, the cooling fan on the fridge is humming and dishes are clanking in the kitchen.

We think it's better to just be here now ...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
cannabis goals? i want to (finally!) decide which indica-dominant femmed autoflower to try, and get up the nerve to actually order some. this close to retirement age, i cannot afford another arrest NOR to move to a legal state.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Continue the breeding project I started in 2014.

Make back the financial losses from the previous two years.

Help elect a grown up for president, and flush congress
of the dead wood.

EsterEssence

Veteran
i'm going to try some seeds my friends made, some of their plants looked better than mine last year...Hopefully I can find a home some of it...

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
May everyone reach their goals this year. Sending positive vibes your way......
My goal is to bring PIoneer Valley Genetics to the next level.
Im now the proud owner of domain PioneerValleyGenetics.com.
My goal this year is to get Trademark, Copyright, and build my website.
get an LLC... Big goals to attain, but Im working hard to make it happen.

St. Phatty

One of my New Year's resolutions is to make each of my water reservoirs drown proof.

I put a rake in the edge of one of them so an animal can crawl out.

I put out big pieces of .006 film, e.g. 10x20 feet, in special places so they can gather water.

Cvh

Supermod
Happy new year to you too D.C.!

I'm glad to hear that you're giving soil a go.
I switched from years growing in Coco to organic in soil a year or 3 ago. I learned tons in the meantime.
I don't think I would switch back to Coco or Hydro.

It took me a while to learn and I messed up quite some grows. I felt like a complete newbie again. Lol.

But I think I got the hang of it now. So easy and literally dirt cheap.
No need to pH your water and I buy all my amendments/fertilizer in a regular garden store.
25 bucks can get me a bag of fertilizer the size that I have to almost drag it into my home.

My yields are almost comparable now and the quality is truely better.

My goals for 2019 will be mostly anything with Durban Poison into it.

And my second goal is to continue learning how to Vermicompost.
I want to learn how to turn my kitchen and garden trash into grow media.

My ultimate goal here would be that I don't have to buy anything in the garden store anymore and also lower my trashbill.
I find it a waste that I have to pay for the City to pick up my kitchen/garden trash and on the other hand I need to pay for growing materials like soil and amendments. I hope I can get this to work in this year or atleast have done some experiments with it.

Cheers!

:tiphat: