What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sourDogcindy.

DRorganic

Veteran
this sour dog is realy good its a cross jlp made with rez sd ibland some kinda kush it sssssome good bud for sog its short squat and very frosty.
i took thes pictures to show you my new spacecase with a bud of sourdog.
its got the smell of coffee dark roast .it was pollinated with a gno3 male c99.
the male hade a smell like lemon/cleaner/fuel .and was sticky in veg.
thers got to be some good phenos in a pack.untested ..the buzz is first in the head and ends with a smooth body rest no hang over like with my kalimist
kalimist just slams me the next day.
enjoy
Dr.O

Rez's SD IBL x C99 sounds like some great bud :bow: ...JlP knows his shit is this a clone only strain or is it avaible in seeds?

DRorganic

Veteran
thay where seeds in a give away from jlp.and i pollinated some buds with a rare gno c99 male from a pack of female seeds from 03.the male was a lemon smelling male that when you touched was sticky in veg as if it wher in flower and the stem was
so purple it almost looked black.so i am hoping of some good things from this cross.
thay are some of the seeds at the bottom of my pictures in my last post.

was jlps sour dog sour d ibl male x og kush clone?? and then u crossed that hybrid to ur male c99 which by ur description sounds dank. must be a KILLER three way cross then.

DRorganic

Veteran
Quote from JLP:

"I took a couple of Rez's SD IBL fems and pollenated them with a OG Bx 1 male from Sugenite.
I really like the OG,it's a great couchlock that puts my lights out but the yeild is pretty small.The SD adds some weight and flavor to the mix,Rez did a great job on the SD.The 2 together came out pretty good,I've grown several of them so far,they seem to go about 65-70 days or so although you'll get some variation."

so i took the sourdog and crossed it to a unreal looking c99 male that was in a pack of
gno3 c99 female seeds and did a open pollination with him.becues ther wher some killer phenos that wher in the gn collection c99 pack and this male smelled like
lemon cleaner with a unreal resin content in veg it had crystals on it like it was in flower and had a dark purple stems it looked black.and very sativa leafs on him.
so i am hoping for the best from this cross.but the cross of sourdog smelled like dark roast coffee.and was the best smoking weed i have ever smoked with a killer clean high.

G

this is some good stuff. i think it Hermie on the count of enviroment factors but as i grew out to clone form. it did not Hermie as much. lick a few half sterile male flower.
i am giving it co2 shots this last time to se if the effects are 02 related.

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Real good report. But not surprisingly as JLP is a superb judge of his plants and the crosses they make. Thanks Dr O and Dan for the nice pics.

DRorganic

Veteran
I just put 4 seeds of sourdog rez(sourD X OG BX1 by sug nigh clone) X gno3 c99 . This might be some good stuff. I will update as things go along.

This sourdog is a release by jlp.you should look it up it's a good cross he made.