What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black haze

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Package

Package

I will most def get a package out to you guys/gals.I have your addy,is it the one you would want it sent to?

hey capt. i'm a great guinea pig -great for testin' ;), if u really wanted, i could even dress myself up in a costume and pretend to actually be one :D lol

T_h

crossthread

Hello

Hello

Everyone......
:wave:
Ya'll are in for a treat......

A smoke report for the Capt.Cyrpt's superfruit can be found here--->>>> About that super fruit,, me and my wife smoked it in a 1.5 rolling paper and it wasn't a thick one, about the size of a cigerrette. I'm here too tell ya, me and her couldn't finish it, put it out halfway...
Yes, it has a "perfumey" like taste though,, and leaves a slight aftertaste of it that lingers alittle while.... When your smoking it,, it has the effect that I only can desribe as akin to breathing a vick's inhaler,, ya know? Like it's "cleaning" out your lungs or something.... Burns clean too,, light grey ash....
I'd like too say also, I'm not light weight but,, this smoke really kicked my a**...
You have that Sativa like high , and that INTENSE body buzz... The head high does let you think,, BUT let me also point out,,, it will also make you very DIZZY, I'm serious!!!!! Like how your laying in bed with too much too drink, and the bed starts spinning???? That kind of dizzy, hence, the designation of not operating machinery while under the influence of this product....
I couldn't feel anything in my body parts where I usually experience pain...... I highly recommend this strain for Med users.... After ya come down it gives you the slight munchies though also.....(We wiped out a homemade Banana Nilla Wafer cream pie, LOL)
Now a funny thing is... I still had that half~a~hooter,, and I shared it with a friend yesterday afternoon, he put his head down, slumped over while sitting on my couch,, all I heard for a hour,, was,, damn...... damn..... damn............... Until he snapped outta it... LOL!!!!
This just may be the strain your looking for , And anyone else that wants a very strong strain this is it,,,I'd rate it a 10 on potentcy..... it's the strongest I've ever smoked in my 41 years.... If have a chance to get this,,, and grow it out,, well go for it!!!
Sorry I don't mean to "hijack" this thread or anything like that or too be a "Troll", but the good Capt.Crypt asked me too give smoke reports on these different Samples he provided me with...
This morning I'll be provideing a smoke report for the Sensi Star he provided me....

crossthread

natty...

natty...

Yes I am a Med user, and it's hard if not impossible, too find anything thats "med" quality here, except for "Mex"... So my wife and I are some very lucky souls indeed too be blessed with the Capt.'s final product....
Yes a up~coming smoke report is in order,, I posted a half~A** one yesterday,,, but I'll post my report on these 2 strains
Sensi~Star
and
Trowely's Treasure....
:abduct:

how does the delivery service stay open? is it open to anybody? or do you have to know someone that knows someone, that knows the brother othe owner?

Latest posts

Latest posts