What's new

6x600W Amnesia Haze Core Cut on mapito (Simpicity with pballs)mix with

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
@oakyJoe
Amnesia haze is just a name.. on my pics u can see what I have.
I could give her any kind of name.. but here in Austria it is the common name for this clone.

This amnesia nothing about Soma amnesia ( lol or maybe shanti is the same source)

Moppel got it from Mr.haze420
Mr.Haze said: ok, here it is. the hy-pro family are friends of mine. they brought me the amnesia/ssh years ago. they found a seed in the ssh from the greenhouse and grew it out. they called it amnesia but when i saw it i knew right away it was a ssh pheno, bubblegum, candy smelling and knock u out strong. .

So this is the story I know...

lol, where did i say that i had it from mrhaze420??

Last edited:
@hello Mopel
Thanks for looking in my growdiary... it is a real honor:)
about who said and what... sorry maybe i misunderstood something.. my bad english.. excuse me:)

English seemed pretty good in the original post
@soserthc1
I tried to explain that... maybe I fail to understand perfectly the thousands of quoted dialogs here on icmag.

Anyway maybe it is not the core cut at all, maybe it is.. i wanted to collect some background info for making this topic a bit more colorful

peace HIdro

Green81

Veteran
Hidro, excuse me but i really think you have the real core cut of amnesia, this cut is unmistakable, whatever the story behind the cut, I thanks the canna gods or people that created this strain, and amnesia seed plants look nothing like this cut you have.

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
@soserthc1
I tried to explain that... maybe I fail to understand perfectly the thousands of quoted dialogs here on icmag.

Anyway maybe it is not the core cut at all, maybe it is.. i wanted to collect some background info for making this topic a bit more colorful

peace HIdro

yea , so many stories on the inet. Fact is that i didnt get it from mrhaze420. :)

yea , so many stories on the inet. Fact is that i didnt get it from mrhaze420. :)

Thanks for the input Moppel.. anyway Im happy u looked in.. and hope u will follow this round also.

And of course I deleted the false part.. thanks again

Last edited:
Hidro, excuse me but i really think you have the real core cut of amnesia, this cut is unmistakable, whatever the story behind the cut, I thanks the canna gods or people that created this strain, and amnesia seed plants look nothing like this cut you have.

thanks Green81, im happy u like it:)