What's new

TRC Killer Queen, Chemdog D, OJD´s Fruit Skunk and more at dima´s room

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Hiya all fellas, now that i can find more time in my life im glad im like back to the forum, i gonna open this thread to post some pics of what im running, also i´ll post some of the past grows, i got pics of everything.

Dont need to knock compadres :tiphat:

First of all sorry for the mobile poor sodium quality pics. Gotta find my old cam.

Running TRC Killer Queen, Chemdog D, Suicide Cheese and a single Fruit Skunk female atm.

Big Up! Dima.

Lonestar´s TRC Killer Queen. The ONE in my garden. Keep it for long time here, i fucking love it.

Last edited:

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Fruit Skunk S1

I found that seed in Ojd´s Fruit Skunk bud from the Indica Judge Pass at 2009 ICmag 420 Cup, I keep it in the fridge until now. It was a blind test, numered samples, finally it was the winner and i remember it had a greatfruity taste.
I guess its a self fertilize seed, so Fruit Skunk S1. Let´s see how is going, until now it has a great fruity taste when i touch it with my nose.

Big Up. Dima

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
DC Seis Male

Different story, DC Seis, a good Deep Chunk selection i made back in 2009 from Raco seeds, https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=138540 , i lost it but i found a single seed from the whole outdoor plant, keep it til now and sprout it. Finally male, so i have decided to keep it and play a bit with it. I have the bloom room at 6th week atm, so i gonna froze the pollen and keep it for a better moment.(Fruit Skunk could have the time to make it..). Here the pics.

Big Up! Dima.

ElRubio

Veteran
Tagged bro.

Its gonna be a great show!! I remember that fruity skunk lope or whatever its name was... hahahahah
Straight gumybaya!!

Vibes!!

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Hi Bruvio! Welcome

That Killer Queen cut is Lonestar´s cut.

Here you can read some about it. Big Up!

Lonestar's cut of Killer Queen is awesome ... taste is of grape nuts

Lonestar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes, asa matter of fact the Vics (first batch of seeds sent By my friend Joe here, gave us the most long legged beautyful "POTENT" female Ive ever done of the C99 series, as many crosses as there ios of that, I believe it qualifies as a series, heheh,anyways, scince I do tend to digress, heresda fax, the seeds were sent to me, I grewemout did the TRC deal with them, and, then, another batch of seeds from af in another local, with samesame parentage I was told, and Ive our secondary rotation for Personal stash only type female also, so we yes, do have two G13xC99s in the rotation, But seems alot of folks prefer #1 and then the females around us, like the #2 plant, so hell, instead of trying to toss one and keep the other, I just kept them both, as they are both stompin ass weed!,I am proud to finally be able to say Okay folks! we have the best SensiStar female I have ever smoked at or from any stash, right here! now, and we now firmly convinced there are no better females of the SensiStar have selected one seeder female,(sofar), and then we now have three-four females left to run again for just to be suresies, and,man o man, If the babies turnout anywhere near the strength of Momma #1, then we have a whole new ballgame ya'll!, woohoo, I love this plant!,shit is so potent walking is just not something one wants todo, as stumbling is more the word, Ive figured out No smokeing that one unless sitting and relaxo time issat hand, she is just too damned stronng for 'daily' smokeins and drive the old truck routione, uh uhh, too strong!,oooohhhh, hahaha, I know somebody who needs to try thois one! woohoodly Sunny!, this one gives the old KQ a run for her money bro!Lonestar [/I][/B]

-----------------------------------------------------------------

21st June 2006 #12
joe_dirt
Gold Member

Cingerella history

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehehehe.
We took the G13 clone from Pacific's stock via Memy and crossed it to a particularly frosty Brothers Grimm C99 male from stock that Phoenix had been growing.
This "Cingerella" became a household favorite and was passed along to the Monk and others to play with...
Glad it survived the cuts!
Enjoy!
-joe

Rez's Killer Queen is of different lineage

Big up to Lone .. Rez ... and the H3ads

Last edited:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Very nice indeed.
I´ll seat in the back while i learn a few tricks.
best of luck for this one

B

bruvio

so a sativa dominant killer queen cut, I had one from Pacific G13 x Rezdog C99 (Killer Queen Redux). it was absolutely lovely. I show a pic if you don't mind.
picture.php

Sundance

AWESOME Garden of Eden

Very exciting times

Always wishing mi Amigos the very best

Hope to see ya soon

Sundance

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Tagging along for this one bro, I've grew all them bar the 'Fruit Skunk' which I think is actually Cannalope Haze or C'99...confusing, I know lol. The KQ and Suicide are really special, Suicide is the best Cheese cut I've grown....big yielder too and she likes to turn purple at the end.

Peace,
HGO

Sundance

TRC Killer Queen

Highly coveted ... tightly held by very few ... she lives in 4 countries around the world

God bless the Resin Monk in Heaven

Long live TRC

5790texas_resin_company.jpg

Last edited:

LAION

Veteran
Any update bro? I don´t understand how I missed this thread. Your plants look so good and frosty(As frosty as the weather gets here.. u know :biggrin:
Hopefully you can share some pictures before and after you have harvested.

Keep us posted and stay safe !
:huggg:

Latest posts

Latest posts